⚜12⚜

Bronwyn's POV:

One month and 2 days have passed by already.

Yael grew to me, even in such a short time. My first impressions on him were kinda mean, since I believed that he was just a spoiled boy. However, after spending more time with him and getting to know him better, made me realise that he's more than that.

"I'm bored~" He whines in the couch as I walk towards him.

His bruises are still visible but have slowly healed.

"Good for you." I chuckle and grab my book out. "Now if you don't mind me, I'm really busy."

"Nyanyanya~" He mocks and laughs. "What? That's how you sound like!"

Sure, hell I do!

"Watch your documentaries or listen to your inappropriate song! Just don't disturb me!" I hiss, making me instantly regret saying that as he smirks.

He thankfully remains quiet and scrolls through his phone instead.

Atleast he's quiet now.

Sadly, it didn't last long. He laughs out loud, making me stare at him.

"Can you please keep quiet? I'm trying to read!" I scold the bad boy as he stands up to sit beside me.

"Take a look at this." He says and I do so, since he's grinning all over his face.

I find it cute and am curious what made him do so.

I part my lips and instantly regret taking a look at it. My heart skips a beat as I spot myself on his screen.

What the actual hell!?

"You posted a picture of me?!" I nearly yell as he laughs at my face expression

"You posted a picture of me?!" I nearly yell as he laughs at my face expression. He broke our 4. Rule.

4.Rule: ' Don't take embarrassing pictures or videos for clout.'

Wait! Isn't that the picture he took from me in the library?! URGH!

"Well, duh~" He acts like it's a normal thing to do and scrolls through his comments. "You made yourself a fandom, birdie~"

I feel like my self esteem just left me as I read a few of them.

'Noo! Who the fuck is that bitch!?🤢🤮🤬'

'It's probably his sister or something!🤭😜'

'Cross would never date that chick! She doesn't even have make up on!👁👄👁'

"They are literally hating on me!" I growl as he stares at me with his smug grin on. "Take it down!"

Of course people hate me now! Why? Because he's everyone's dream man and would do anything for him! What makes it worse is that he's famous on the internet!