⚜13⚜

Bronwyn's POV:

I woke up with a throbbing head and I haven't drank anything alcoholic last night.

Am I sick or something?

I yawn and walk towards the kitchen. "Morning." I smile at the devil, who's grinning widely arleady.

"You look gloomy, birdie." Yael stares at me as I pour coffee into my mug.

No, really?

I roll my eyes at him. "Thank you."

When he's around, my mood lights up a bit. Isn't that weird?

He watches me sip off the mug and I laugh as he leans closer. "What is it?"

"You're creeping me out." He says.

Oh yeah?

"That's my line!" I spot him smirk.

"No, seriously now." He shakes his head. "Your mood switched from happy to mad and then to extra scary for 2 days now."

What is he talking about?

"No?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah. You don't get it now since you don't notice it, but I do." The bad boy sits upright.

Now that he reminded me, I remember.  I scolded him yesterday for overcooking the pasta and made him do a new one. I spilled coffee on the covered table with white lace-  which is yellow now-  and got emotional, for no reasons.

He's right. Why am I annoyed by him?

"Haven't you slept last night?" I tilt my head to the side, making him mimic me. "You're weird."

"Says you." He snickers as I throw an apple at him, since it was close to me.

What? He could've speaked of luck that there wasn't any knives beside me. 

"See! I told you so!" He points out, causing me to groan.

"Keep quiet already!"

~•☆•~•☆•~•☆•~

Hours passed by and my headache isn't leaving me alone! It sucks!

I tried to distract myself by reading books, but can't since the pain is still there!

I even passed out in the couch, while Yael was watering the plants.

Yeah, we switch house works. I wrote it down on the list and it's one of my favourites. He didn't seem to have a problem with it and sticked to it ever since.

13. Rule: 'Split the housework together
as a team.'

"Birdie." Yael appears before me with a tired look on his face. "You've been lying dead on the white sofa since 8 am in the morning."

Crap.

"I feel comfortable here." I embarrassingly admit, making him smile.

"I get that, but please go somewhere else. I have to clean the living room." I notice the vacuum in his hands and smile.

The devil knows how to clean, I see.

"Alright." I forcefully grab my books from the table beside me and stand up. "I'll be in my room if you need me."

Geez! I feel really old and filled with pain! What's up with me? I'm just 18!

Just when I was about to head out, Yael clears his throat.