Chapter One The Entry

Hey readers this is my first entry to Wattpad. This book is about politics leave your comments and also comment. So let's go with chapter one👇
Hey let me know about your views on the novel

The atmosphere was pale, the tranquility that lasted for about one hundred years was now a mess. The whole place was filled with a stench, one full of vultures and scavengers that wanted to have a deal towards the stomach.
The press men had fled the area, the very position holders all took past the hell gates, for the depopulation was more than the massacre. The whole land was buried in blood streams, the fullest flew from The NorthLand, I think the owners of the blood could testify to what really happened. The peaceful area now was a butcher over the last one year. A great amount of trees had been cut down, swamps reclaimed and the atmosphere filled with a bad odour the one that obviously sent away the scavengers fromi the party. The various homes and steads that lived in peace were all torn apart by the orchestric voice of the fire arms, the people had all fled unless a few who believed in death,
forests had been cleared over an enormous area. The bullet shells filled the whole place, the rocket husks and bombs that were left in pieces is what you could view as evidence for the catastrophic condition. Thus here was a violation of all kinds of rights. Who caused the war?
Was the leader wise enough to open up a front against the government? The putsch was more marvellous than any fought people fought, plants fought, animals also fought, the viruses too were swept away due to loud noise of the armour. Of course the whole area was vacated. At the time the cycloplean act that was waged on the land caused every one on the world to know about it, the paparazzi world-wide missions flew in public planes, private autoplanes travelled all around to carry out espionage. Unfortunately the captives of the espionage were butchered. Furthermore a crisis broke out due to food shortage and uncleanliness in the area. The whole area was a maze with troubled minds of state, hunger, noise pollution and death. Death was the order of the day in abundance. Absolutely the voids grew more than any before and life seemed much harder to the people around and the soldiers. The platoons and sections grew hungry daily with no stoppage, the tummies grew smaller too everyday despite the hardwork they did throughout the days, weeks and monotonous months of great misery with bullet fire and dodging.
The war waged forth for the next nine months after a fire seizure for about five months.