Chapter Two The Beginning

Afterwards frankly the Captain, Liuetenant, Major and Field Marshall rose to power on an indexed date of which by a mere look at your fingers you could recall. All his names were secluded from his titles because of what he had done. Quickly not to pass from the source, he was a slim faced, flaccid memorable figure that could turn the whole land through a maze of joy, hope and hopelessness with timid fear.
        Two months after the silence of the ra-ta-ta-ta sounds in the distant capital a very epic announcement was fore heard "Peaceful nation now again is back." The statement henceforth awoke everyone if possible the fallen skulls and flowing blood would replicate into humans once more and celebrate the victory. Where was the victory? In the hands or in the eyes of the rebels? The fallen regime? Or the affected people? For everyone shouted and yelled super quick at the astonishment for no one knew the end date of the war machinery flex
       Several promises were made on the due date as always done by fathers in their big families living in small houses. Unlike the fathers who forget that afterwards every child will grow strong whereas they get feeble in everything.
       Troops were assembled on each road, street and corridor to show effect of the millitia rule.
Unless the citizens by that time had gone stupid how in real sense could you celebrate victory infront of worn a out soldier full of anger, misery caused by a one man whom is about to live in peace for the next about to come time! These are the people that were pushed back in the distant places from their serene beautiful houses to bushes, verandas and may be trenches to survive the rage of the man infront of them. The celebrations were calibrated thoroughly with much momentum, applauds and praises were all sung to the new 'God' as he was called him in much attention to the public.
      This was the most waited time on the land by everyone when peace will be announced, annointed and kept on. That's why every little soul that had toiled under the existent of the war machine guns was so ecstatical at the moment. No blame to anyone, true it is to celebrate!
      The next 48 hours were of ecstasy, praise and rejoicing. The banquets were served out only to the closest of the once named Major, Colonel, Liuetenant for their victory. The poor peasants who kept about the desserted streets were confidently looking for the next size, way of life under the regime. They were resettling to their once dear homes which were now in blares. For that's where their grandies, parents, friends and relatives were kidnapped, raped and shot by the rebels who claimed to bounce peace upon the lost citizens in a maze.
       Now on the side of the defeated and vanquished government, the Head never fled as any expected it to be but motively installed himself in a homestead in the Southland. The home was mild in nature, no fence and the state of the house was so invicible for a former head of all lands. I just don't know how he felt inside his mind and how he reacted after hearing the victorious salute aired out . Probably as I saw him, he was in a sorry state, sorrier than the Revolutions won are even lost. All he said was "loser!, loser!, loser! He is" For who was the loser? The previous head or the present head? He only kept the reply politely.
       A short stout man dressed casually ran out of his car, a  1960 Volkswagen steadily and threw himself into the sitting room carrying a paper envelope in his hands. "Sir, I'm sorry for my off duty for about two days, but these problems, the ones brought about by the...., this lucrative man their new Lord" He exclaimed vehemently " My car was bound to stop for verification, a new license, license number and a driver's license see for yourself through the pane" The previous Head replied softly " I trusted the judiciary most. The most, I did give them big salaries, favours, even. Just know I trusted these mole rats more than my son"
       " Truly you did, the Justice was to save us from this menace and he knows that"
      " The executives and the legislative tried their best to kick him off board" then sighed the previous Head " So what should we do? " The conversation continued for about one hour and then collapsed when the visitor was called off by phone.
      Back to the new leader, guess all he was doing, enjoying, laughing and making new merry friends. As a new leader, once greedy for power, and gains it all he feels is Heaven ecstasy on earth. The different instruments he held of course not in view, but that were given to him back then really made his mind a beautiful one. Had he wings, flying would surely suit him, convey him to wonderland leaving back his intimate subjects. The new subjects that had been through so much toil and pressure were still weeping. Not all of them but majority were disgraced by the new momentum. The upheaval that bounced in the air unseen but fore seen by some citizens say chiefs and the rest.
                    ********************
         Three months later, a new commission was called; a one commission which was to lead till eternity. The president said boldly in his speech. New more forums were set up. Schools, hospitals now were public enterprises. This bill of categorising hospitals, factories, schools and every sort of company was to bury so much of the previous government officials. First to reduce their power and influence in their communities also towards the statal affairs. The country was heading to an inborn crisis. One not foreseen by the avaricious man of power.
      Consolidation was his first plan and he tried keeping it up for a period no one can tell. Next on paper, treaties were signed; Treaties may seem to be foreign, no, in his case he did sign hundreds of non committee treaties, matrimonial treaties and testimonial treaties to treat him good while in power. The evidential one that seemed that seemed a lullaby was the Fascal treaty. A national broadcasting service centre was opened, it's funds and whichever sort of need from the government. The president was put on top of the management in a puppet form of a managing director. The station service was bound to be the leading in the country and region. Being government owned everything broadcasted was to have an approval from him the Almighty of the state. The state was so vital in the affairs of the economic integrations. So many were formed to boost the GDP, GNP and per capita. The brands produced fairly traded outside its border. For in her boundaries a 10% sale was made per year. All she would do was to cry and export off the surplus that later traded fairly.
          The national budget for the first time was displayed in God's sake this oughtn't to be the national budget for it was viewed, like and commented about by 3 persons. In that I never understood whether the nation had 3 people in total. The president got strong bonds with his neighbors, his borders were terrestrial and had more vile in the region. She traded in all sorts of goods, I saw the per capita increase quarterly only in the government post holders. Their position got fatter and paranoid to them for their was so much work to be done than any of their brains could unfold. Were these the qualified men and women that a state saved from bad hands, needs or is worth?
          The country economically grew stronger and to the fullest with the biggest claim of the taxes from the peasantry class of the country  Not everyone was paying for the loss of the country during the economic fallen days of the ra-ta-ta-ta in the bush and everywhere that they could accustom the war freely.
          A lot of taxes were imposed more still on the poor-lay man who didn't in any second accompany the victorious government as we can say to the pulpit in the National Square to take the vows.
          Surprisingly everyone was to pay and in so doing each paid not at will but at a time of replacement to exemplify to other members of the region on what is supposed to be done when dealing with the taxes.
          Strict norms against evasion were aligned to figure out the outwitted ungorgeos crime that would lead the Almighty man into ever fallen poverty.
                 ------------------------------

           One time once again we took a tour to the ravaged areas and provinces of the country. Fine , the areas were filled up with multitudes, livestock and whatever makes upa homestead and it's solitudes. As far as I had ever gone deep into the country, never had I ever seen these places; The lifestyle, the tranquil people. At this particular time the chauffeur turned left for about four to five, I was unable to stay up in the journey probably it was one of the longest and tiring that I ever had. Drums and chaos was heard in the next one mileage gap between the convoy cause I was part of it. This took me back to my old days when I was still schooling in college time  since the morning larks and chuckles would soundfil my ears till I heard them as an alarm. Could you be in bed at that? "Oh My God ,that time! That time! That time!" I grinned confusedly and bit my lips a bit more though I had been promised an upper place in the sky. Everything on the way was upright until the chauffeur turned off the engine. Being in the sixth car of the convoy never expected to step out first. The president was always loved as we may say literally and politically.
            Young boys played soccer about in a half kilometer from our station, young adults gossiped about what I don't know, I could only figure the moving lips but I guess none was focused on us with their phizogs facing each other.
            Two centurions, came out of the vehicles and ran to the fifth carriage and smartly stood for about twenty minutes. Finally the doors were flung open and His Highness stepped out. The two comrades hurriedly with invisible salutes and otherwords followed then stood back on their twos. The gigantic "His Highness" flung his head in all directions, this way, that way, the other way then to where I was standing but I hurriedly buried my chin and eyes in my book.
"This place really seems calm" He said ordinarily. In no reply from any other parts he took a sip from the cold bottle that was forthed by the two colleagues on a golden tray. Though the bottle was silvered what was contained inside didn't cost more than a peso. It was sparkling water. He sucked in bitterly and wetted his chest with the phlagem substance. No one was moved but surprisingly I had about two giggles from the far back cars. Really who knew some "His Highness" could do such a thing of which I think he wasn't moved by it.
          The cold wave caught everyone like a miraculous parading in church- the cold dismayed all of us and God himself. I thought of God more because His Highness cursed Him unnaturally "Fuck the Almighty" Rather in me I shuddered smoothly and my legs too caught a shiver in them I least expected that's from the pinnacle of the land. I was too ashamed of my own Christian name and God say even my dignity. For if any of the population heard the exclamation the paparazzi would have made a fortune from the story but I was the only one noticing this so I was all forgotten. After a few meetings and conversations with the local people we got back into the vehicles and we slowly swayed back and forth through the busy towns and back to the officials house. We were all welcomed back silently though a grave ceremony was called in for at that particular hour.
           A mysterious event occurred, I too was embarrassed dismerit of being a close person. The welcoming stuff was on the cue and was joyed well and everyone had taken time off to his rest room when the wife of His Highness rocked in their bedroom storming in a blaze of words as though ready to conquer earth and Heaven. She didn't expect anyone grasp and digest what was happening but I calmly sneaked out of the room in which I queed for tomorrow's work. The tremendous voices went up from octave one to three I think. The went up and down, back and forth as they hit the ceiling and the walls bouncing off to their mouths. The happy eliducative family was now absurd having a wrungle. What the devil was in the home! You know the pinnacle's house and everything carries much respect for him and the whole state. The devil ruined the Almighty for the first time, I thought luminous massaging my thoughts through much tension and disappointment to him. I took a sorry for him for the first time.
          The human heart at times spells out the nature of our life even though we may never put it in writing or even say it out. The thoughts revump up each by each.
"Look, breakfast was done and you made me a fool, Look--" She took a couple of looks and then a hilarious mumbling continued. Again I thought about the paparazzi, if they were around the plenty following and concecration that would be calmed in town and the whole state. Who even knows to the overseas? He was brain stormed as I rolled through my thoughts.
"Ye, tell me what you had with you when you were out today"
"I suffered no hunger--listen so I just moved .You know what I take much. This work keeps me busy--The sleep is less the files are big day by day. So I took a nap. A simple one and made myself better"
         " Then what about your meals. Get. You come up late, move out late. No more of you" I think they both glared at each other with complete eye contact, silence was emitted for about two seconds. Then the mumbling continued.
        "And today--Not too of work but a long trip to the South--Just long and careless on the way"
" Wait, who went careless on the road, you, the whole convoy or that damned chauffeur"
         " Just leave the past into it's presence and i  had  two to four nape--Bit of busy day, everybody getting naked at me. You know the way at which they looked at me--but nothing much happened. " " What about the nausea. Did it get hour little brain back? Sure I just got myself with the nausea I always get shy at that" Shy!!! " No don't take it at heart, I think I will run for long though it craves in and out and tomorrow I'm on the papers. You know the file of the death row. A simple meeting with the Judge, sorry the Chief Justice. Almost for two hours."
"Fine,be so wise in that.."
I  went off the with empathy, how in the Hell could you call two hours simple and short as far two seconds I think he readily got in with the business of quiet and busy.