Chapter Four The Deeper Courage

Note; please vote and share my book as we continue to explore more about political tendencies. let's begin 👇

The former bushes, forests and reclaimed swamps where machinery attrocities were equiped with human brains had few invadors of recent. The very many of what I think had escaped during the enormous phases of the assault. Whenever I recalled this my face frowned and what next, absolutely I cried just to do nothing much for myself than any of them. The dead, the injured ones and the spirits or even ghosts would one time haunt the 'Almighty God' for sure. Certainly I wished for this to happen. Humanely everyone in each way or the other sought revenge against this man.
Ten years now had fallen off everyone's grid of life. I had previously celebrated my fifty fifth birthday, a well shaven month grown beard and stood with 120 kilograms. What a good weight to be with at that age? Probably my peers ranged for 180 and more, really plump like body shoes. Everything on my side seemed fair not until the status of our country got once, not too much but a little into chaos.
In the previous years, I had not seen anything like Joel Petterson, no, he had not changed a lot as the ten years [decade] would change a person with all the money and the glory. I think he never had so much on him. Most of his funds were wasted too much during the fighting, lost many soldiers and bravely never swept away into exile. Just too bold
____________________

The aggravated new prisoners who had lived in prison for about two decades, least one decade and a half. Men who had committed murder--first degree murders. The attrocities were just too many to be handled, the vile contained in them was hydrochloric. Some were thugs, burglars and rapists. Another bill a year ago was ascertained, with no certainty of any malice or fogginess, once in court and your evidence you as a defendant or defender proved you guilty, death row was the only certainty. Imagine no defence then you get to know your death date. Things begun turning humorous at this juncture. The only fault was I couldn't change anything, all my philanthropist tendencies were up and down in the last eight years. At times I would say, why bother myself but again my soul creeped much and I got more pitiful to the citizens.
-----------------------------------------
Mr. Feitton and his fellow boys. Felons were attacked at this time psychologically, some had been bored over their time in prison. And to some people this was one of the most awaited days. Ten, twenty or fifteen years of no freedom, no see of an airplane guess some had never been in any of it. Some what humour at your death and they carry you in a twenty million flight to transport you to your death bed.
By noon, the convicts were all in a 100 by 100 ft room eagerly waiting for their death time. Just absurd, waiting for your final hour. The Justice had issued a list of 20 prisoners to be executed at 8:00pm. Eight hours away from the execution they atleast felt no surpassion though no death was to call to than at the next hours! Do the same room a small screen was designed to the wall displaying various pictures of seen and unseen death rowed man who were souls even HELL. The tick of the change before next and previous then a thud of the zoom. Each picture contained a detailed small cube of a name, residence and
death date. Now it was time for Mr Feitton and the next lot was to view his photo just as he had viewed Mr Gates, Peter and the many other chaps.
In the next room, an ascari dressed in dark brown trousers and a white shirt watched through a large crevice to ensure proper maintenance.

______________________________

Joel Petterson called me to play a golf game. Just one with him in his golf course. And I didn't decline. Before the decade's execution, probably I was so happy to play a game with someone painless since I felt revealed. Look! I arrived at 2:30 PM and warmly welcomed though I never understood his major reason for an invitation. The play went on for an hour, got both some scores and got ourselves seated in the cabin. He was calm or may be the evening was also cool but he had a reason for his urgent calling. Who knows what's rolling in either parts brain? No one! On the small mat there was a little container of raspberries and milkshake beside, I grabbed my share since I didn't know what a raspberry tasted like. Silence befell then talking broke in at once.
"This man is doing just too much"
"Too, much yes it's too much for him to handle. You know ten years of presidency and too much weary"
" Ten years, But he is still young" I was amused- just too much. He was ten years older than me so was that young! "And he does much bad" I answered in amusement.
" But the people only favour good ones, the only displayed are the good ones"
" What about the killings? The killings also disclosure him off" I didn't know any verdiction in the previous killings.
" Oh I get but does he have a hand all that" I was infront of a man older than me and who knew more than what I knew about the president yet I worked next to him day in day.
" So tell me has anyone found out the assassin's of the previous murders. Shit isn't generous"
" The former minister of Territorial boundaries was abducted and his body was found in a ditch just far away from his residence town. Does he have a hand?" He swept his four fingers through his hair and looked down.
" That's true. What do you think about that"
" The government already had enemies by his fourth year so that's how this man also went down"
This was the same man who time back permitted the death row. Whoever cared he didn't care even with a grim he had killed many lives to come to power. May be killing was usual to him.