Preface

━━━━°❀•°✿°•❀°━━━━

━━━━°❀•°✿°•❀°━━━━

"Music is often simpler than words", he spoke in a soothing tone as he brushed his hair aside.

"But sometimes words are what makes a song complete", I said and smiled at him.

He tilted his head to the side like a cute, confused puppy and I chuckled at his reaction.

"What I meant to say is that without lyrics a song just stays incomplete?"

"True."

━━━°❀•°✿°•❀°━━━━

Hello everyone! Namaste 🙏🏻

This is my first time writing a story so I'll be happy if you can help me out with any grammatical errors in the story. I'll accept any suggestions for my story.

Don't Forget To Vote Cause It Ain't Getting You To Jail

💬Don't Forget To Comment Cause It Makes My Day

So...points to be noted for this story:

🎸 No Kwamis or superheroes for this book. (I literally wanna see your faces right now XD) There will be a few discussions among the characters revolving around the Parisian heroes but, this story mainly takes place in Kolkata, India, and later on moves to Paris, France.

🎸 The story takes place after the episode 'Ladybug' but before 'Heart Hunter/Love Eater' and 'Miracle Queen'. In this story, the Francoise Dupont College session ends right after 'Ladybug'.

🎸 The characters are around 15 and Juleka and Luka are twins just for this story 😊 Hopefully you won't mind.

🎸 OCs - Preeti, Aisha, Abhinav, Abhishek, and Aarushi. The names were suggested by MARICHAT_shipper and Rali4321. I am still open to suggestions about Indian names of boys and girls as I need to add them to the story later on!

🎸 1,2,3,... n → Chapter Numbers
M→ Mémoire (Old Memories)
S→ Special (Not Related to Book & Simply for Fun)

Any other points will be added later...

Hope you'll enjoy the story!