06| Wanna Know A Secret?

15th August 2017

15th August 2017

L U K A

"And you never mentioned anything about it?", Juleka said and glared at me. I nervously laughed.

"Well...it's a bit romantic for a first meeting, don't you think?"

"What?"

"You know what I mean", she said and devilishly smirked at me.

"Jule... she's an Indian and we are here only for around two weeks or so, so stop it", I said and rolled my eyes. The dance performance had already ended. I told her about what happened yesterday with me and the mysterious girl who can surprisingly, speak French that too, fluently.

"Okay but, let's at least go meet her! She might be somewhere around the backstage", Juleka said and gave me those baby doll eyes. I chuckled.

As if I was planning otherwise.

"Let's go", I said.

"Yay!"

We made our way to the backstage. Mom went back to Sushma auntie's house saying that she wanted to rest but, not before she warned us three to four times to keep or phones with us at all times and return before 9 o'clock.

I froze in my spot when I saw her come out of the backstage. She was looking beautiful in a traditional golden crop top paired with a blue lehenga. Blue suited her a lot.

It makes her eyes seem more beautiful

Suddenly someone snapped their fingers in front of my face.

"I thought she was just a normal stranger...", Juleka trailed off. I was totally caught off-guard and wasn't able to come up with an excuse.

The mystery girl hadn't noticed me yet. She was hugging the same woman who was sitting beside me during the dance performance.

"You did wonderful sweety", the woman said.

"Thanks Mom.", the girl looked up at her mother with a small smile on her face.