Mahi Bhai's Dada

Sakshi: Hello..kaise ho aap?
And there went a long list of pleasantry as MS stood petrified at the door.

And suddenly Sakshi put the phone on speaker....

Dada from the phn: Hello Mr. Dhoni, since u have been rejecting the call from the office for a long time I thought of inviting you personally and telling you that we would reverently want to conduct a felicitation ceremony for you. Please do come and help us in arranging for it.

And MS shrunk even more if possible...Dada and formality......ab chah kar bhi MS avoid nhi kar sakta
MS almost bang his head on the wall...

MS in small voice: Ok dada

Dada: I would prefer that you call me sir MS. Anyways meet u tomorrow at the office, sharp 9 am. My secretary will lead you to my office

Well MS would be anywhere but there at that moment.

Previously everytime he visited, Dada used to wait for him and they would go together

But this time....

And Sakshi laughed harder at MS's expression.

The next day as MS entered the room...he saw the board sitting he greeted everybody and Dada began with the meeting......as everything was proposed and discussed.

They decided to finalize it the next day after everything was confirmed.

As all the members left......Dada was still at his table signing some documents.

Mahi went and sat beside Dada and he patiently waited for him to finish the work

As Dada finished...MS started poking him with one finger on his arm
as he used to do...

And Dada had to put considerable effort to maintain the poker face.

Dada thinking: Mahi better not pull dat puppy eyes, I will melt in second....

MS: Dada...... Dada......suno naaa......ekbar, plzzz

And suddenly he sat holding his ears with those puppy eyes
And dada looked hell uncomfortable as he couldnt help but adore his kiddo.

Dada: main gussa hoon mahi...woh v bohot zyada, don't you try these tricks with me why did u do this mahi...why.....was it really necessary to retire......dont you dare tell me its d right time...you also know you could have played more..........you know i can never see my kid losing then why did u go away without talking to me.....without proving that you are stronger than what they think...

MS could see the Dada 15 yrs back...who had told him you are stronger dan you think......I will show the world that my Mahiyaa can never lose...........the trollers don't mean anything

and he just hugged Dada,

Dada soft caring tone: Tu theek hai????

MS: Ab hoon...bilkul theek...mere Dada ke paas jo hun...

Dada: pagalll...and hugs him once more

Dada: Kabhi bhi baat karna hoo..toh I am there.....ab phn ko charge karna maat bhulnaa.....and its ok kiddo....i will support all ur decisions.....and let me tell you, you are the best thing that has happened to Indian Cricket.....and I am so proud that you are my kiddo......thank you baccha for being my Mahiyaaa.....and always remember...

MS: That I AM STRONGER THAN I KNOW.....I am as strong as my dada thinks me to be...

and he jumps on dada....as dada stumbles back...

Dada: tu kab bada hogaaa? bandarrr...ek no. ka Bandar

and MS just chuckled

Dada: Chal aj tereko main treat deta hoon.......

MS: Yaaaaayyyyy

Dada: Sonu bhi hai idhar...bula le

and Ms went away excitedly after dumping the entire responsibility of arranging farewell on dada as he is bad at it.

The next day... Dada was in a super excited mood..... it's his kiddos felicitation......it had to be most special

So finally Mahi Bhai is getting a felicitation.......How will it be??? Will there be any prblm???