Phail Gaya Raita

The next day dada was all pumped up to welcome Mahi's kids...make them comfortable, get their favourite food.

However when they all entered he could feel a bit of coldness from them.

Dada still smile: Welcome...aur haan tum log freshen up ho jao...and we can sit and discuss about the plan...

They all just nodded their heads and went away. Dada couldn't help but feel uncomfortable but he brushed it off again...concentrating on his kiddo...

As all the kids assemble in the hall
Dada...haan toh I was saying ki we should make a huge photo collage of Mahj with all his brothers and one video like jaise woh saare moments aate haina...ek ke baad ek...what do u call them.....ummm...jo bhi ho...u got it na......one video of his achievements
What do u all suggest???

But before they could reply Dada goes again, 'And I have sat down and got some pics of Mahi...so u all can check it....change kar sakte ho...add kar sakte ho.....yeh photo personal gift hoga'

All of the kids felt that Dada's happiness was misplaced and they misinterpreted it as Dada just trying to cover up his dirty acts.

Dada's phone rings and he sees its Dona, he excuses himself

Virat: Did u all see that? Don't you think he's too excited for Mahi Bhai's farewell??

And everybody agreed.

And they could hear Dada speak: Obviously m happy...he finally retired...

And the kids didn't want to hear anything after it.

As dada returned and started talking again...

Virat: Aap kuch zyadaa hi khush nahi lag rahe hai........

Harry: Obviously he's over the top with happiness that our Mahi Bhai has retired, isn't he???

And Dada was all confused

Ro- We respected u so much....Mahi bhai adored u...and u do this to him??

Dada- What are you saying?? Kya kiya hai maine???

Looking completely scandalized...

All of them looked ready to burn Dada, as they stood shoulder to shoulder.

Virat: Aap ne BCCI mein hone ka accha fayda uthaya...such a back stabber you are???

Rahul: We all knew you because of our Mahi Bhai and you do this to such a great man...have some shame.

And Dada knew they were talking some bullshit...though he felt bad to be blamed for his kiddo's retirement, he controlled his expressions. Sourav Ganguly never breaks.

Dada: Look I really don't know what you all are talking, but since you all are here..pls concentrate on your work and I think that would be better for all of us.

And he just left from there...calling his manager to convey all the stuff to the kids.

Dada locked himself in a room...trying to cool himself, he cant cry...that's his weakness...he always has been like dis.

But why would Mahi's kids think this....does mahi also feel the same?? Is it because of this he refused to play when he joined the BCCI??? Why? Why???

And he started breathing heavily and right at that time came the phone of his all time confidant.

Dada controlled himself, and picked up the call
Rahul: Toh aagaye saare bacche?? Kaam pe lagaa diya, SIR??

Dada: Haan..haan..aagaye..kar rhe honge.....ya.....

Rahul: Dadi?? Dadi, what's wrong y r u sounding like dis

And Dada broke down: Jammy...do you feel Mahi retired because of me?? Did he not want to play with me as the President? Do you think I am responsible for that??? But but trust me, I always wanted his good.....why would I do something like this???

Rahul: Dadi...Daadiii..DADI...shut up...kya bol raha hai?? Who said this to you???

Dada was still breathing heavily and Rahul knew Dada won't cry...he's trying to take it all on himself.

Rahul: Sourav...who said it??

Dada: wo...wo...The kids...they are saying it's because of me Mahi retired......

Rahul: Sourav you listen to me...

Dada: Listen Jam...you talk to Mahi...if it's me you tell him I will leave the office...he doesn't need to retire for me...tell him to come back...Godd...what did I doooo...

Rahul: Sourav...calm down...listen to me...first listen to me, take a deep breath.....take a deep breath

And as Sourav listened to Rahul...

Rahul: You aren't doing anything stupid...I am coming there, you will sit quietly where you are......I am coming to Mumbai...

And Rahul made sure that Dada was stable, before he called up Sach...explained everything and started his preparation to reach Mumbai.

M such a nice person...I m publishing all parts together...🤭🤭

Plz, Plz, Plz Comment!!!!