The D-Day

Mahi was nervous about all this...Damn his all brothers will speak about him. Goddd what if Dada starts narrating all his embarrassing deeds, or Bhai starts telling all d time I was punished....or if Paaji says about me bunking practice......and looking at Sonu, Mahi was sure he was also thinking the same.

They entered the hall to be tackled by the kids....all super excited to do it for their Bhai and Mahi couldn't help but feel warm.

Next they met Yuv, Bhajju, Kaifu, Paaji, Bhais.......and it was emotional to see them look all proud of them.

Mahi:Dada kahan hai???
Sonu: Haan.....woh humshe milne nhi aaye...

Rahul(though uncomfortable): Thoda busy hai...last minute preparation.....

MS: Arey itne kya busy hai who...Last week bhu itna busy thhe...

However, Sachin ushered all of them saying it was time.

Mahi felt sad wen he saw Dada still buzy in some work...and he couldn't meet him before the programme......

Mahi: Kya yaar...Dada se mil hi nhi paaya...

Yuv: Arre mil lena....kahin nhi bhagenge...

Ms: Tu bass jealous hai, who mujhse jyada pyaar karte hai

And before they could break into a fight...they heard Dada on the stage......as if he could predict they will fight...

As everyone started going up and speaking about them......Ms and Sonu relieved all the moments...the kids speaking did make them feel warm...but when their big bros said how proud they were of them.......they had tears in their eyes

After Rahul was done with Sonu's jorney under whom he debuted...it was Dada's chance.

MS braced himself....this would be the most special for him.

'A long-haired boy made into d team and ............It's a matter of pride for me to claim that he debuted under me.'

And Ms was in tears, Dada without saying anything has said everything about his journey...goddddd...Dada always knows the right thing to say...Superhero he is!!!!

And as they proceeded to dinner, MS was frustrated...irritated and extremely angry on Dada......

Sonu: Ae kya hua...Dekh Butter Chicken bana hai..ab toh koi rok tok nhi hai...Mere plate se mat uthaiyo...

MS: Tu khaaa....Mereko Dada se baat karni hai...

Sonu: Hain?? Arre maine abhi baat kiya.....he gifted me also.....

MS: Kya.....Kahan hai who..

And he left on mission "Find Dada"

He saw Dada talking to some dignitaries.....and he goes and stands a bit far......

As dada gets free...

Mahi(whiniest possible voice): Aapke paas toh mere liye time hi nhi hai.....

Dada turns to see his 39 yr old kiddo standing....

Dada: Mahi...No actually aaj buzy hoon...woh...I have some work.....and...

MS: Itne buzy hoo..ke apne Mahiyaa se bhi nhi mil sakte.....Sahi hai..Ab toh main bara hogaya hoon...kyun karoge mujhse baat..

Dada: Mahi, sab dekh rahe hai.....

Ms: Toh? Aur mera gift....

Dada: Mahi..baad mein baat karte haina...plz

And MS felt something different in Dada's tone......

And as he was thinking he saw Rahul giving him two gifts.....

Mahi: Arre Bhai...do kyun...Sonu ko chidane ke liye...

And Rahul just gave him a faint smile....

As MS excitedly opened the gifts...he knew it wasn't Rahul who had gifted him, he definitely knew who's gift it was.......he wanted to confirm what's wrong and so he went towards a group that was eating, with a plan in his head.

On the other hand,

Sachin: Why arer you avoiding Mahi??

Dada: Arre Sach, mereko abhi bohot kaam hai.....i will talk later

But Sach catches his hand and drags him away....

Sachin: Why arer you avoiding Mahi, u think he has said it...

Dada: Chup kar...Kya bol raha hai...I trust Mahi more than myself....but......

Tereko pataa hai...use pataa chal jaata hai if I am sad...I can't even pretend in front of him...

Woh puchega toh kya jawab dunga...I don't want his kiddos to feel sad. Woh bhi bacche hai....they will be miserable if Mahi scolds them...who bhi aaj....bohot mehnaat kiya hai unhone...Issiliye...bas...

Aur aaj Mahi ka mood kharab ho...accha lagta hai kya...he will know I am buzy so he will be ok...but knowing that two people whom he loves the most are having issues...he will be broken...yeh galat hoga na...uski kya galti hai

Sachin: You kno what...I am proud that you were my captain...(emotionally)

Dada looked shocked but he just grinned...

Dada: chal ab...tujhe yeh emotion suit nahi karta

And Sachin just went away muttering: Khadoos insaan

As dada reached his apartment, late that night he saw Mahi, Yuv, Bhajju, Sonu standing in the middle....while the kids were at one side of the hall.....Dada looked dreadfully at Rahul and Sachin...has Mahi got to know what has happened? 

Did Mahi Bhai get to kno wat his kids have done?? Y is he there?? Ab aage???

Plz do comment....