2.WelcomeTheBoyWithoutFear

3rd POV.

Deku woke up before Ochacho and decided to make her breakfast Since They had a Interview in a few Hours on a local Talk show about Heroes The Hot topic of the Today's Show Was Up and coming heroes in Training and their lives at school
But the everyone was curious about Deku Midoriya the Boy Without fear the Blind hero devil of UA and his love Life.

Deku made Uraraka family's recipes for breakfast for To make Ochacho feel more like home, He made her favorite Pancakes with Iced Mochi As if Being summoned by it's smell Ochacho opened her eyes out on her shorts and one of Deku's shirts that were too big for her and walked down the stairs the rest of 1A's Students also excited their dorms to find out what smells so good many of the girls saw Ochacho's glow and what she was wearing and turned red to realize she and Deku had sex the night before, Mineta was about to say something perverted but got glares from Every girl present.

Some of the girls asked Ochacho what was it like with Deku last night.

Ochacho: Magical, Beautiful, Perfect.

As the entered the kitchen they saw it was Deku who made multiple dishes for everyone (except Bakugou) to enjoy and had already washed the dishes perfectly.

1A: Thanks for The food and God bless Midoriya!

Bakugou made his way down saw everyone eating and saw none left for him.

Bakugou: Hey Where's My Breakfast you damn Nerd!

Deku: In the Kitchen waiting for you to make it yourself!

Bakugou: THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME YOU BLIND PRICK!

Deku: Did I Stutter I swear I kicked that habit ages ago?

Bakugou: FUCK YOU!

Mineta: Sorry Uraraka Did that last night.

Smack !!went Tsu tongue across his face.

Bakugou notice how embarrassed both Deku and Uraraka got before the started starring at each other obviously thinking about last night and now looking at one another with Do me faces that's how Bakugou knew it wasn't a joke Deku lost his V card before himself and Bakugou stepped into the hall and all was heard was Screams the Word Fuck alot and Explosions a bunch of them.

Kirishima: Oh I guess Bakugou's A virgin!

Mina: And He feels challenged that Midoriya isn't anymore imagine when he finds out we're not either haha.

Kirishima: Mina I thought we agreed not to talk about our sex life!

Mina: Aw come on baby no need to be embarrassed you rock my World (wink)

Kirishima: (sighs then smiles as he hugs his girlfriend) Lame pun but Thank you.

Mina:(smiling and snuggling into his neck) You know you love it and I meant Every Word.

Mina & Kirishima kiss, as the morning continued Deku and Ochacho put their hero costumes on for their interview and head to the studio and wait to be called out.

Host: Ladies and gentlemen my Guest today is The Winner of the UA Open Entry Event tournament and Former protege of All Might He is The Blind Hero Devil of UA ,The boy without fear, Please welcome Daredevil

Daredevil walk out from behind the curtain and the crowd goes nuts.

Host: So Daredevil, How does A blinded Kid go from Zero To Hero?

Daredevil: Well I'm not a hero not yet , Yes I got provisional license, but that doesn't make me a pro.

Host: Isn't he modest Ladies and gentlemen. Aw c'mon Double D I've read up on you You've fought THE LOV you defeated Overhaul
And saved countless lives.

Daredevil: That wasn't me, I mean That was who I used to be, let me explain all of those things you listed were Before I went Blind before Daredevil, those exploits Are that of Izuku Midoriya not who I am now, back then I had a Stockpiling Quirk but lost it with my Sight I was lucky I got this new one in it's place but The person I use to be is not who I've become. So I try distance myself from those accomplishments.

Host: So why become someone else And why Daredevil?

Daredevil: There was a legend my Mentor told me about In a age where quirks were in their infancy A blind Hero Emerged In a place Called Hell's kitchen NY, This hero Wasn't born blind but Lost his sight in a accident like me And like me it awoken his quirk He trained to protect the one's he loved most and the city he loved he derived his Hero name off his father's boxing title The Devil and Named him self Daredevil, so I became Daredevil to make such a story true to show the world hope and that like Me Justice is Blind.

The Crowd cheered at Daredevil's moving speech.

Host: And Is it true you got engaged.

Daredevil: yes, to the best girl in the world.

Host: Well let's bring her out here, ladies and gentlemen they say behind every Strong man there is a strong capable woman and let's met the woman who holds the Devil's Heart Please welcome Uravity!

The crowd Cheers and ooohhhs

Host: So Uravity What it like to be the fiance of The boy Without fear?

Uravity: It the best feeling in the world, I can't believe it is really happening.

Host: So you both are still in highschool don't you want wait before you do this?

Uravity: No we're Training to be heroes so like life in general we don't know what to expect so for that reason we don't want to waste a single moment.

Host: That is beautiful, Ladies and gentlemen give it up for Heroes in Training and Future Hero Power Couple DAREDEVIL and URAVITY!!

The crowd cheers and both Deku Walk home in love and content until Deku feels something off, he stops Ochacho and gets in a defensive stance Uraraka gets the picture and readys herself for battle then emergeing from the shadows are a large group of Red Clad Ninja.

(TBC cliffhanger I know right)