5.UA meet Blindspot

3rd POV 3 Months later.

The UA Students Who swore Revenge for Deku's murder have Formed a secret Group Called DekuSquad  in honor of Their fallen friend . Mostly operate at night with blackop Versions of their costumes to not be recognized they were hero course students during the day and Relentless vigilantes at night their new gear was provided by Mei Hatsume , she too wanted to bring justice to Deku's killers.

But tonight was different the Whole of The DekuSquad Was Called by The Principle Nezu and many other pros were also present, They were internally Panicking but this wasn't about Their activities cause despite trying hard they made little progress in they're mission.

Nezu: Ah you Students will be accompanying These pros on a mission that I believe means a great deal to all of you we believe we have found A informant of The Criminal Organization Called The Hand.

The whole DekuSquad eyes widened this was what they had been looking for and The pros where the ones who found it so they had to do this the RIGHT way they knew if they walked off this path they could not reach reach they're goal "Nobu". Many of the pros present were people who Deku had helped or impressed but one of note was missing.

Uraraka: Why isn't All Might Here?

Aizawa: He Has another assignment that's why you all and a few other students are helping out on this mission.

Momo: Excuse me, Sensei but who else is coming with us.

Just then the door opened to reveal for other individuals three were welcome one was not. It was the Big Three and Katsuki Bakugou.

Uraraka: WHY IS HE HERE!

Bakugou: I asking myself the same question why am I stuck here with Round face and the rest of the collection of pathetic.

Nezu: You are asked here Bakugou to prove your worth and help bring Daredevil's killers to Justice.

Bakugou:Fuck that Why the fuck should I Help these losers out they should just get over Shitty Deku (Bakugou said this to get a response from Uraraka she got in trouble a month ago for attacking Him and Was on thin ice)

Uraraka lunged at him but was stopped by Todoroki but Then Todoroki spun right around punching in the face since this was his first offense he would be given a warning.

Todoroki: You've still learnt nothing!

Bakugou grunted and the team got ready for their Mission.

Uraraka Still had her picture of Deku and her together in her locker She doesn't cry anymore but she always fights the urge to.

As she turned around to see the DekuSquad.

Todoroki/FrostBurn
Momo/Creati
Tsu/Fropy
Kirishima/Red Riot
Iida/Ingenium
Mina/Pinky
Tokoyami/Tsukuyomi

This was the night the get some answers.

Uraraka/Uravity: For Deku!

DekuSquad: FOR DEKU!!!

(Meanwhile at mission destination)

Deku as his temporary persona Blindspot was in the rafters listening and Observing The Illegal activities going on then he found his target But then his target a man Call Bullseye looks up and sees this in a perched position.