Chapter 4

I realized I'd reformed in the throne room on Olympus. I was face to face with the Twelve Olympians. Hera, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades (yes even Hades was there), Demeter, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Ares, Aphrodite (TOO MANY A's!), Hephaestus, Hermes, Hestia, and Dionysus were all looking down at me.

"Perseus Jackson." Zeus said, startling the shit out of me.

"Y-yes, Lord Zeus?" I responded, bowing down.

"Ah, stand up and look me in the eye, boy. I've sworn on the Styx that I would not harm you." he said.

"O-okay.." I said, standing up straight. I noticed that I felt amazing, as if I never had any of those injuries.

"Percy, do you know exactly why you have been brought here?" my father, Poseidon asked.

"No, father."

"Perseus, you've impressed all of us, even my husband Zeus favors you." Queen Hera said.

"T-thank you Queen Hera." I said.

"Peter Johnson, do you know what just happened?" Dionysus asked me. He still can't get my name right even though Zeus AND Hera, AND Poseidon just said my name. (eye roll).

"No, Lord Dionysus." I replied.

"Perseus," Hades said with a black flame dancing in his eyes. "You've just died."

"..." I stayed silent. I mean not to be disrespectful or anything, but what exactly am I supposed to say to that? He literally just told me that I died.

Hestia then said, "Percy, we've brought you here to give you an offer."

"What is the offer?" I asked.

"We've given you the option of either going to Elysium and being eternally happy, or becoming a god. You'd be more powerful than all the other minor gods, but still under us." Hephaestus explained.

"Choose wisely." Athena told me, looking at me with those scary stormy gray eyes of hers.

"Kid, you're lucky I can't pulverize you right now." Ares growled. "But if you become a god, I can beat you to the dust over and over and you'll keep coming back for more."

"Can I have a moment to think about this decision?" I asked the gods.

"Of course, darling." Aphrodite said.

If I became a god, I could maybe help other demigods because I'm not an Olympian bounded by Zeus' rules. Hmm....

 "Have you made a decision, boy?" Athena urged. "We don't have all day you know."

"I've decided to become a god." I told them. "But I have one request."

"Son, Zeus has been generous enough to make you a god. What more could you ask?" Poseidon asked, with one raised eyebrow.

"Hades. I'd like to ask you if you could raise Bianca di Angelo, Zoe Nightshade, Luke Castellan, Charles Beckendorf, and Silena Beauregard from the dead, and make them gods like me?" I asked, hoping my wish would be granted.

Hades sighed. "Nephew, you're lucky I'm in a good mood because otherwise, I would never grant you this wish, but okay."

He snapped his fingers and Luke, Zoe, Bianca, Beckendorf, and Silena all appeared in the center of the throne room.

"What in the heavens..?" Zoe mumbled.

"Charlie?" Silena stared at her boyfriend.

"Silena!" Beckendorf wrapped her into a bear hug.

"Where the heck..." Luke muttered.

I was grateful to see my old friends again. The ones who trusted me. "Thank you very much Lord Hades." I said, bowing to him.

"Now that your wish has been granted, I shall make you a god." Zeus said.  
Zeus then said some words in ancient Greek, which translated to, "Perseus Jackson, I now bestow the blessing of being a god upon you, and your friends."

Once the blessing was completed, I felt so much more powerful. Like, I'd been energized by all the ambrosia on earth! 

"Thank you, Olympians for this great honor." I bowed to each of them.

"Now, we have business to attend to. Goodbye, Jackson." Zeus snapped his fingers and the 6 of us were transported to a park on Olympus.

"Percyyyy!" they shouted. They all excitedly hugged me.

"Hey guys! Nice to see you all again!" I laughed.

"Percy, as glad as I am to see you, what exactly happened?" Beckendorf asked me.

I explained the story about being betrayed by the camp, being killed by the boar, raising them from the dead, and Zeus turning us all into gods.

"Whoa. That's....intense. But what do we do now?" Luke asked.

"Now," I said. "We change our appearances, and go to camp. Now that we're gods, we can do what we want. I'm sure we can change how we look."

I realized we were in godly forms, so I imagined myself as a human again. I snapped my fingers, and was human. I thought of myself looking different. Jet black hair with ocean blue tips, my same sea-green eyes but much darker, and a golden tattoo of Poseidon's Trident under my right eye. I snapped my fingers again, and my transformation was complete.

The others did the same, but with the same tattoo, which they didn't do on purpose. I guess I'm the head of our god group so maybe it was just natural.

We got our new backstory straight for when we got to camp. We'd tell the demigods we're a top ranked elite group of demigods sent from Olympus to check out the camp, and we've all been claimed already, and that we're super powerful, so none of them should mess with us. Silena's new name was Irene. Charles Beckendorf's new name would be Christopher. Zoe's new name would be Chloe. Bianca's new name could be Dina. Luke's new name was Jake, and my new name was Drake.

"Alrighty," I said after everything was planned out. "Let's do this."