Partying?

Your POV
__________________
AFTER SCHOOL
I walked to my room and closed the door.
*Flashback*
"Hey (y/n), me and the guys are going to have a day. Is it alright if I leave you with the girls or someone trust worthy," soul said. "Sure," I said. "Are you sure you'll be alright," he asked. "Ill be fine, I promise," I said. "Alright, be careful," he said as he gave me a quick kiss. "I will. Be sure to come back safe," I said. "I will," he said as he left from school.
*end of flashback*
I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. *knock, knock* "who is it," I asked. "It's Maka," Maka said. "Come in," I said. Maka opened the door and said," all the girls are going to have a girls day, wanna come with us?" "No thanks," I said. "Are you sure," she asked. "Yeah," I said. "Alright, text me if you need anything," she said. "I will. Have fun," I said as she left. I laid back down and looked at my wrist. The bracelet charms dangled. 'A chibi me and soul.... Adorable,' I thought. I turned my radio on and put a CD of my music. The first song that played was Lincoln Park-Numb. I looked at my wall and saw the photos id taken. 'I've had a fun time here,' I thought. 'I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here,' I thought. I threw myself at my bed and buried my face in my pillow. Out of no where I started crying. 'Maybe I'm just a little lonely without any one with me it is weird,' I thought. "Meow," a cat entered my room through my window. "What's wrong (y/n)," Blair asked as she turned back into a human. "I just started feeling a bit lonely that's all," I said. "Why are you alone," she asked as she stroked my hair. "Soul went with the guys to have a guys night and Maka went with the girls to have a girls day," I said. "Don't worry, we can go somewhere too," she said. "I don't really want to go anywhere," I said. "Then how about we watch a movie," she said happily. "S-Sure," I said. I got up and Blair used her sleeve to wipe away my tears. "There we go," she said. "Thanks," I said. We went downstairs and we watched fluffy the movie: unity through laughter. You laid on the couch and Blair was in her cat mode on my stomach. Then you fell asleep.
Souls POV
_____________________
*at the arcade*
"Let's do this," black star yelled as he started dancing. Kid was playing a game that involved shooting and I was playing a driving game. "You guys it's getting late," kid said. I looked at the time 8:30 pm. "Should we go back," I asked. "Let's go to death cafe first," black star said. We went to death cafe and we got some food. "So how has everyone's girlfriends been," kid asked. Me and black star literally spit out our drinks. "What the hell?! Not a topic I thought you'd pick," I said. "Your God doesn't answer questions like that," star said. "I know I thought I'd mess with you guys," kid said. "Not cool," I said. Then I stared worrying about (y/n). I looked at the time 11:30 pm. "You guys it's almost midnight. We should start heading back," I said. "Bye guys," I said. They waved bye and I got on my motor cycle and went back to my house. I got there and didn't hear anything. I opened the door and found (y/n) asleep on the couch and when I got closer she had been hugging Blair in her cat form. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Hello scythe boy," Blair said. "I'm guessing you came over here when everyone else fell asleep," I asked. "Huh? The other girls left," Blair said. "What do you mean they left," I asked. "Well when I came back from outside I found (y/n) crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said she felt a little lonely since you left with the guys and Maka left with the other girls. But she said that she didn't accept Makas invitation so we were here watching a movie and she fell asleep. And the last thing I want is for you to hate me so I was watching over her," Blair said. "Thanks Blair," I said. "No problem but I take fish as a reward," she said. "There's some in the fridge help yourself," I said. Then Blair went to the kitchen. I put a blanket over (y/n) and she slightly shifted. "Soul," she whispered and smiled. 'Must be a good dream,' I thought. I softly caressed her hair and smiled. 'You know you're so special to me.... You can make me smile without knowing it,' I thought. I put my hand on her cheek and her hand cupped mine. "Hi soul," she muttered. "Hey," I said. "How'd the boys night out go," she asked. "It went good," I said. "How'd your day with Blair go," I asked. "She's actually really cool," she said. "I'm guessing the girls are still out then," I asked. "I guess so," she said. "That's fine," I said. I picked (y/n) up bridal style and went to my room. I gently laid (y/n) on the bed. "Soul," she muttered. "Yeah," I asked. "I had a dream about us," she said. "Really? What was going on," I asked. "Well we had 1 kid it was a girl. Her name was Ayame and she had Crimson eyes like yours and white hair too," she said. "Hmm? So would you like kids in the future or what," I asked. "I don't see why not,"she muttered. "Alright, I'll hold you up to that," I said jokingly. I laid down next to (y/n) and put a blanket over us. "Goodnight, soul," she said. "Night my princess," I said. I gave her a light kiss and we fell asleep.