6.2

I let the porridge cool down for a bit cause it's too hot. I grabbed the spoon and headed to the couch where jeonghan waits.

"here's your porridge." i put it down  at the living room mini table. He sit straightly and try to pull off the blanket.

"if you don't mind, ahh–  can you feed me." he said hesitantly.

"sure.." i replied and hug his blanket tightly.

"it's good." he said as he eat the last spoon of porridge. I nod and give him some water and pills.

"it really feels good when someone takes care of when your sick." he mumbled, i look at him and nod, his eyes fix at the Tv watching action movie.

Jeonghan's POV

The movie end up so good and i glance at my side revealing seunghwa sleeping. I watch her sleeping peacefully lowering her head.

"You might end up getting stiffneck with that sleeping position." i lift her head slowly and let it rest at my shoulder, I pulled my blanket and share to her.

"sorry for causing another problem of yours." i tuck her loosened hair at her ears, and slowly brush my hands at her hair.

"It must be hard managing us." i mumbled, she move her head up revealing her red soft lips, and pointed nose along with her cute cheeks. She move again and her one arm wrap on my body. I can feel my cold sweat stream from my forehead.

/Buzz/

Phone buzz distracting me from staring from her, i pull the phone from her side and slide it up.

"I should not invade her privacy?" i sighed and look at her again.

"But what if it's emergency?" i open the phone again and good to know that it doesn't have a password.

                          Mom

Sweetie, can you come here later for  dinner? I'll be inviting  taehyung and his parents.

"Family dinner along with another family? this must be her in-laws." i put back her phone and look at her again.

"Oh manager han." i put her head at the pillow and tucked her to the blanket.

"sleep well manager."

Seunghwa's POV

I woke up with a blanket wrapped at my body and soft pillow at my head. I sit straightly and pull my phone. It's already 3:53 in the afternoon.

"Where's Jeonghan?" i stood up and fold the blanket that use to cover me earlier.

"Oh you're awake already." i lift my head revealing a just finish taking a shower jeonghan.

"Why did you take a bath, you're still sick." my eyes widened while looking at him with a unknown reaction drawed on my face.

"I feel so hot thats why i did." he replied, i almost facepalm and flicked his forehead.

"You feel hot cause you're sick, mygad Yoon Jeonghan." i let out a big sighed and massage my forehead.

"don't worry seunghwa i'm okay now." he said and hop in the kitchen.

"and also your phone buzzes earlier." he added, i pull my phone and like what he said there's a notification from mom.

" I didn't even notice it earlier."

~~

The clock struck 7 o'clock and i did finish dressing myself for family dinner.

"Were home." i heard a loud voice from downstair.

"that must be dk." i pulled my phone and sling bag and dashes downstair.

"oh manager, looks like your attending a formal event." hoshi asked as he goes out from the kitchen.

"uhm yeah." i replied.

"date??" seungkwan butted in and raises his brows, i shook my head and  good thing jeonghan replied for me.

"family dinner."

"oh i see." seungcheol said.

"well, see you later." they bid goodbye to me and so do i.

~~
@House

I'm at the front of the door now, but before i could hop in, i let out a big sigh and and fix my dress. Its been years passed since the last time i'd meet taehyung parents. Taehyung is my childhood friend, his mom and my mom are bestfriends. I shrugged my own thoughts and twist the door knob.

"Seunghwa dear." i stop twisting the doorknob and and turn my gaze when i hear a feminine voice at my back.

"oh auntie." she open her arms and hugs me, tae's and his dad approaches too.

"aigoo, i miss you dear." she said as she loosened the hug. I nod and smile, i also hug tae's dad.

"so where's your mom and dad?" he asked.

"uhm they're inside." they nod and hop in first.

"Seunghwa jagi~"taehyung teased,  i give him a judgemental look and rolled my eyes. Both of us hop in the house, and greeted by our parents again.

"seunghwa grow more beautiful, Somi." Taehyung mom compliment while looking to mom.

"yeah." mom replied. All of us headed to the dinning room and chitchat, tae's mom and my mom talks about their life, while dad and his dad talk about business. While for me and tae does nothing, not to mention
seungwoo stare blankly at his plate. Both tae and i excuse ourselves to them.

"it's been long since we have family dinner." tae mumbled and i nod as a respond, we are outside at the house now staring at the garden.

"three years to be exact." i replied. We sit at the bench under the tree and talk random stuffs. Our conversation stop for a while and he glance at his

" Oh,it's already 9:30. Time flew so fast when we are together." he said and stood up offering his hands to mine. I accepted it with a smile, and headed back inside the house.

"it's nice seeing you again seunghwa, lets meet often." taehyung mom said giving me a quick hug.

"yeah, auntie." i replied, same as tae and his dad thet also gives me a quick hug.

"Drive safely Joohyun." dad said to them. Taehyung's dad nod and drive off, i look back to my phone and it,'s already 10:10 in the evening.

"i need to go home before 11." i mumbled and sigh.

"you can stay here for tonight sweetie." dad said as he look to his wristwatch.

"i would love too dad, but i need to go home at dorm they have tight schedule tommorow." i replied.

"i see." mom and dad gives me a hug and i bid goodbye to them and drove off.