32

Jeonghan's POV

"So, you mean she's your fiancè now?" i stop throwing the rock at the river and looks at him.

"that's a promise ring shua, not a proposal ring." i replied and he nod as  a respond to what i said.

"Are you guys planning to reveal your relationship at the public?" he suddenly asked, i let go the stone that i've pick and sighed.

"Seriously i really hate this, i mean we don't hide from anyone, but right now is not just the right time for everything you know we're an idol." he nod repeatedly looking at me, i look again to the river picking some stone.

"There's always a right time for everything and I strongly believe in that." i added and stood up dusting my pants, i glance at my watch that strucks 4:30.

"what made you think to go here at the han river anyways?we've been here for like 3 hours after playing at arcade.." he stood up too dusting his pants.

"Just miss those days where we still can do anything what we want." he mumbled, but i did clearly heard it.

I tap his shoulder giving him a brotherly hug. "aigoo shua."

"anyways it's getting late let's go home before coups beat our ass." i chuckled when he stated that..

"Did they go out without us?" i was surprise when the dorm is completely silent and dark.

"Can you turn on the light first?" joshua say, i go to the switch and...

"SURPRISSSEEEEEEE!!!"

"JEONGHAN HYUNG HAPPY BIRTHDAY."

"SAENGIL CHUKA HAEEEE."

I stiffened at the area were the switch located is.

"you forgot your birthday right?" mingyu asked, i only nod and look at joshua who shook his head and chuckled.

"you're old already." seungcheol butted.

"Happy birthday hyung." hoshi say as he put a party hat onto my head. "blow the candle now." he added.

Mingyu lights the candle and i did make a wish first before blowing it.

"Yehey, happy birthday group hug." seokmin said, and we do as he say.

We pull out to the hug and i roam my gaze at the design they put at the living room.

"hyung did you like it?i'm one of the designer who created that." seungkwan asked cheerfully pointing the designs.

"nope, i love it seungkwan." he nod and feeling proud of himself.

"anyways we have something for you." jun grabbed me to the couch.

"Hyung, thankyou for being a good hyung towards us, thank you for taking good care of us. Happy birthday and i love you." he give me his present.

"you can open it later." he added.

"Ehhem.." i lift my gaze looking at seungcheol who scratch his nape.

"Happy birthday... And more birthdays to come." he simply said giving me his present.

"hyung, happy birthday horanghae, raawr." hoshi say.

"hyung happy birthday, tbh. I did passed onto thousand of mountains and million rivers to get this gift hope you like it." Seungkwan dramatically stated lending me the gift.

"If seungkwan passed lots of mountains and river while for me i did fought billions of wild animals to get this one, hyung happy birthday." seokmin said.