Chapter VI: Simple Turn On

"Are the kids in bed already?" Rose asks, coming into Wren's room.

Maximo, who was carefully tucking Wren to bed, looks up at his beautiful wife. "Three out of four. Sienna doesn't want to sleep, she was up and awake when I put Liam down.."

Roe groans. "I hope she's not sick, she's been irritable all day."

"She was numbing on her teddy bear, she might be cutting her first tooth."

Nodding Rose made her way to the nursery where Liam and Sienna both slept. Just has Maximo said Liam was completely out while Sienna was up pouting at her through her crib's bars.

She picks up the irritable baby. "What's wrong, princess?" she cradles her in her arm, moving over to the rocking chair. "Are you not feeling well?" she lays a hand over Sienna's forehead. "Well, you don't have a temperature. Are you just being stubborn? Don't want to go asleep yet? You know you have too, right? Daddy and Mommy are exhausted; we had to deal with you and your siblings all day."

Rose closes her eyes and hums rocking Sienna against her chest, her fingers playing through her long chestnut brown hair. She heard the door open, but ignored it, not wanting to upset the now calm baby by moving,

Half an hour later, Rose eases herself out of the rocking chair, walking over to the pink crib and settling a finally sleeping Sienna. Sighing in relief, she turns and bites her tongue as to not shout out.

Maximo chuckles from the white sofa he was lounging in. "Sorry," he whispers.

"Yeah, you look sorry. How long have you been sitting there?"

"You know every day I think to myself, 'I can't be more attracted to this girl than I already am,' then you do something to change that. Watching you take care of our children is a major turn on for me."

She snorts. "Oh, please, everything makes you hard. Watching me sleep makes you hard."

"Especially when the t-shirt you wear rides up, and I get to see you're lace underneath," he agrees. Coming to stand against her, pressing the hard length of his muscled body against her. "

Rose smiles, trailing her hand down his body. "You're very sexy when you're asleep too, but I think you're sexier when you're awake," her hand trails down, pressing against his hardness. "It looks like a part of you is more awake than the rest. Why don't you take me upstairs and try to wear me out enough that I fall asleep, that way you can watch me all you like."

Maximo's blue eyes darken with lust. "There will be no trying involved."

Rose giggles as she is tossed over his shoulder, Maximo running up the stairs to their room.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Just a cute little scene between the two of them, my last Girl Meets World Update of the month, see you October. Hope you enjoyed it. Constructive criticism, Reviews, and Votes are appreciated.

Stay Healthy. Stay Safe. Do What's Right.
#Blacklivesmatter