Chapter One: The Curse

You take a walk at night, you're not quite sure why you decided to but you just felt like you had to. You feel paranoid as if someone's watching you but it's probably because it's dark but suddenly that feeling is gone when you stop at this building and stare at it until you decide to walk in and take the stairs. It's dark and there's a funny smell that's really bothering your nose but you keep walking up the stairs and see a dark figure lurking.

"Y/N, I see you found your way here." He says "I've been expecting you."

"Who are you?" You ask while being confused.

"I feel like I can't control my body all of a sudden, like like, I can't feel it!" You think to yourself.

"I am Dio Brando and as of today you will serve me." He says walking towards you and seeing his face.

"Huh?" You say.

When suddenly something takes over your body and you lose consciousness and the only thing you can do is watch your body control itself.

A few days later you find yourself stopping by to watch five gentlemen arrive at a hotel, you decide to make your move to them as they're discussing who's going to be in which room.

"I'll be sharing with Joseph, Jotaro you can share a room with Kakyoin." Avdol says.

You are Dio's servant, so you know who to attack and what to do as well as who they are.

You talk to the lady at the counter and ask her to get you a room and she tells you the prize.

"Ugh, no!" You exclaim pretending to not have money on you "I don't have any more money on me! Is there any way I can pay you back later?"

"I'm sorry but I can't really allow that." the lady says.

Joseph and the rest of the crusaders take their attention to you.

"Hey! If you don't mind I'll pay for your room, you can actually stay in with me." Polnareff reaches out to you.

"Oh my god, are you serious! Thank you!" You say knowing your evil plan worked.

"What if she's a stand user?" you hear Jotaro whisper to Polnareff.

"You think a chick like her would have a stand?" Polnareff says "Even if she has one, she's a chick."

"Exactly." Avdol interrupts "Would you hit a girl?"

"You guys worry too much!" Polnareff laughs then turns to you "Come on! I'll lead you to our room."

You walk behind Polnareff passing by Jotaro and the rest and you see Jotaro staring at you.

"I have to be careful with him, I heard he's really fast and I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to kill me." You think to yourself.

Polnareff opens the door for you and you step in front of him.

"It's pretty nice!" Polnareff says.

You turn around to him "Ugh, thank you so much you don't know what I would do without you!" you say to him.

He blushes.

"It's no problem!" He says.

You turn around and see one bed only.

"This pervert probably planned to share a bed with me!"

"Oh, there's one bed only." You say blankly standing in front of it.

"Ah! I forgot to tell the lady to get us two beds!" He explains.

"It's fine." You sigh,

"Huh?"