Chapter 2

It was now 4th period lunch and none of my friends had gotten to the lunch room yet(by friends I mean friend). I was sitting at my usual table when out of nowhere Scarlet came to the table and sat down with her loud ass self. She immediately started babbling about getting stuck with Cole as a partner for some random class. After about 4 minutes of that shit she grabbed my arm and squeezed hard as fuck."OHMIGOD OHMIGOD. DONT LOOK DONT LOOK HE'S COMING THE NEW GUY THE HAWT NEW GUY." She practically shout whispered in my ear. Obeying her insane orders because its extremely dangerous if you don't, I didn't turn around. Not, at least, until I felt a guys hands covering my eyes. At that I got extremely confuzzled but still grabbed the hands, pulling them down as I turned to face the dude behind me.

"Tundra??" I said really confused. Why is he here? Boys never think about me. Never. So why would he? I mean just LOOK at him. He is I will admit, easy on the eyes but he has his pick over any girl here and he picks me? Whats up with that?

"Yea um do you mind if I sit here" he said looking at me with huge brown eyes. As much as I wanted to say yes I couldn't. It would not be right he could be Mr. popular, not the weird loser who sits with Tweedledee and Tweedledum as they call us.

"Yea I do mind" I said my voice cold as ice. I know,I know I am the meanest girl in town. But, it didn't seem to affect him. All he did was chuckle and take a seat next to me. This was going to be harder than I thought.

Time Skip To 2 Weeks Later:

OK so I couldn't shake Tundra off of me. Instead of course I fell for him,HARD. Now to go a day without talking to him just felt plain old wrong. We were at lunch and Tundra, Scarlet and I were sitting at our usual table discussing random topics. Today's topic being arranged marriages brought to you by Scarlet's latest teen romance novel infatuation.

"What do you think about arranged marriages Janae?" Asked Tundra. Truth be told I detest arranged marriage situations. Like how can it be justifiable to tell someone who they have to love, and who they have to spend the rest of their days with. And I will tell anyone who's willing to listen. He asked therefore he now HAS to listen.

" Oh my god I HATE them" I yelled out. People from other tables had begun to look at me strangely. Scarlet, at that point had looked at me in a shocked type of manner. Tundra on the other hand looked hurt almost offended.  I really hope its just me and I really didn't offend him. As I was trying to explain why I didn't like them, a screeching siren interrupted me followed by a flashing blue light. We all knew what it was and feared it. The school was officially on lock down.

At this point we all knew what to do. At the start of our freshman year we each got a paper saying what lock down group we were in and where we were to evacuate to. I calmly said my goodbyes. My evacuation room was the art room, it was my favorite room in the whole school. Not, of course because i like art. No, I stink at art. I like the room because its closest to the exit of the school. Outside the school is the town's playground, and sometimes if you tried really hard you could hear the kids' happy shrieks and giggles as they did what kids do best. But as I walked into the classroom I noticed something strange, not a single child's laugh could be heard no matter how hard i tried, I heard nothing but silence. I sat down and began to listen to music when the next weird thing happened. The lights went out. seeing this all the kids began to yell out confused, some turning to talk to friends. Since I had no one to talk to i just warily tried to make my way to the teacher Ms. Flannagen, to ask what was happening.

Just as I was about to stand I heard it and so did everyone else. Three sharp knocks on the door. NO one was supposed to be out at this point and we knew it. We again, all knew what to do then. We all quietly proceeded to walking to the back of the room as far away from the door as possible. All of a sudden we heard a booming laugh, a laugh I felt I knew but I quickly brushed it off. I had just been reading way too many teen romance novels and becoming overly  dramatic. Then the door burst open, the room was washed over by a creepy red light coming from the light bulb. The kind of light you would see in a dark room. I tensed up as i heard foot steps approaching the door. I could hear various wimpy girls crying and the ever so lame football stars whimpers.

And then I saw him. It was Tundra. I laughed gaining several creeped out looks from people."Mrs. Flannagen its just Tundra hes a new student he probably didn't know what to do " I said trying to explain to the teacher. Trying to untangle myself from the huge mass of people to get closer to him.

"Ah contrary I   know exactly what I'm doing. Come on in fellas its her" he said pointing to me. About 5 or 6 boys looking like they just stepped out of a hollister magazine. "Remember don't hurt her" he said acting like the boss of them. I was so confused. The boys were coming in my direction and everyone else who were before all huddled around me now shrank away and were trying to get as far away from me as  possible. Bastards  I thought getting really scared. It was as I was being picked up and thrown over the shoulder of one of his little henchmen was that i truly realized what had happened. I was being kidnapped and it was by my crush and best friend. He had betrayed me.