Chapter 3

I woke up in a dark and smelly room on what appeared to be a mattress. I could hear footsteps upstairs so that had to mean that I was in a basement of sorts. I really still couldn't believe it. Tundra had really, truly betrayed me. That's when I saw the door slowly opening far away atop a set of stairs, now that light was flooding into the room I could finally take in my surroundings. It was a dingy, unfurnished room. It turns out I was on a mattress and to my complete horror There were rats and mice everywhere. I let out an ear piercing shriek.

"Bitch shut up" I looked up, the voice had come from a teenage boy again model style with huge muscles. I really had never been called a bitch before. Not in a mean way that is. So i was taken aback. The handsome stranger was suddenly punched in the gut by a second guy I hadn't really seen. This one however I recognized.

"Oi don't call her that" Tundra yelled clearly pissed off. I mumbled a thanks to him as he and the mean dude walked down the stairs towards me. All he did was grunt and nod in my direction. When they finally neared me they pulled me up into a standing position when I realized my legs were cuffed to the wall allowing me to go only a tiny distance before stopping me. Meanie boy bent down to uncuff my feet and instead of standing back up when he was done he threw me over his shoulders and proceeded to walking up the stairs. The really unpleasant thing was that his hand rested on my butt and I wasn't really that comfortable with that. So I told him.

"Get your hand off my fucking ass you douche bag" I yelled beating my fists into his back. I know reaaaal ladylike. This I could tell wasn't the best move because right after those words left my mouth he did the worst thing I never would've imagined. He slapped my ass!! "OH NO YOU JUST DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at him continuing to pound on his back, harder now. This just made him laugh even louder now. All of a sudden it all went black.

When I wake up I'm lying in a car.An extremely expensive car to be exact. In the front of the car were two other model-looking guys.I struggled to sit up and when I finally did the guy in the passenger seat turned to me and began to speak.

"Ahh I see Sleeping Beauty finally decided to grace us with her presence." He said sneering at me, his eyes full of hatred and disgust. To this day I don't know what got over me that I dared to say what I said next.

"Ahhh and I see that the hideous beasts still haven't been slayed" I said returning his disgust filled look. It all happened so quickly.In an instant he grabbed my chin and pulled my face to his.

"DONT.EVER.INSULT.ME.AGAIN."He practically growled at me. "DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND.ME?" He said. His blue eyes piercing into my black ones. I nod quickly suddenly not able to speak.

"Good" He muttered before spitting in my face and letting me go,turning around,the conversation was,clearly,over. I started to silently cry, I couldn't help it I wasn't some fierce kick ass girl who was going to find a way to escape. I'm a random awkward girl with spit running down her face crying who will probably end up begging for her life.

"Awwwww is the poor baby crying?" the driver asked laughingly. I didn't answer but started to cry harder." "Well you better stop because if our Dominus sees you crying he will be pissed." He continued. I really wanted to ask him who his 'Dominus' was and why would he be pissed I was crying,but I couldn't because before I could form the sentence in my head we had pulled up in front of an abandoned warehouse. Passenger seat dude got out and opened the backseat. He pulled me out and started to untie me.

"Now you'll be a good girl and stay here with daddy won't you?" He whispered all seducty-ish in my ear. He sent shivers down my spine. I could smell his cologne, and he was so close I could feel his six pack pressed up against me. I had never been this close to a guy before. Not like this. I blush and whimper a light 'yes'. He smirks. "Good, just the way i like 'em." This he said loud enough for the driver to hear, all he did was laugh and tell the guy whose name I know now is Freddy, to get inside.

As we walked inside I realized the warehouse wasn't as abandoned as I thought, there were all kinds of weird people of all ages hunched in groups whispering quietly. But they all seemed to stop and stare at us as we walked past them. Whispering louder once we had passed. I inched closer to the Freddy guy and he chuckled. We neared the middle of the warehouse were there was a couch with about a handful of the most amazing, most badass looking people I've ever seen in my life.One of the guys, the one in the middle who looked the most badass stood up as I got near his group thing.

"So Freddy, Jones, you actually managed to bring her here alive. I admit, I'm impressed."The boy said sauntering over to us with a sort of swagger in his step. I will admit it scared me almost as much as it intrigued me.I inched even closer to Freddy, I was practically on top of him now."And she seems to have taking a liking to you Fred." He say grinning, he had the most perfect teeth I have ever seen. At his statement, however I blushed. Earning me a laugh from all the people sitting on the couch.

"Yeah I know right. So weird considering he practically scared the life out of her and spit all over her face" Everyone just kind of looked at the badass guy who was still staring at me. He abruptly began to laugh making everyone else set off into a cautious laughter. But when he stopped they stopped. Almost scared to go against him. I felt Freddy shrug next to me.

"Hey well what can I say, she likes it rough" He says with a loud, genuine laugh, that filled the entire warehouse. It sounds almost like music, but not angelic music that makes you want to dance. But the kind of sound that alone could scare the living daylights out of you. Suddenly he takes my hand and spins me around making me look into his eyes. "Dont you sweetheart?" He says. Everyone in that entire warehouse let out a gasp, You could practically feel the tension in the room.

"Okay thats enough you are both relieved of your duties. I'll take it from here" Says the badass guy. Looking at me all weirdly. Almost as if I were some fragile baby."Come here don't worry I wont hurt you" He makes his voice all high almost as you would when talking to a baby which really offended me.

"What do you mean you'll take 'it' over? I am a girl and I deserve a little more respect than this. And if your thinking you gonna be taking ANYTHING over you are wrong honey because I am not ABOUT that freaky life." I practically yelled at him. The loud Latina in me bursted out all at once as I let out a string of spanish curse words. All the guy did was smile and look at Freddy.

All the driver (Jones, I think) did was laugh as he and Freddy turned around to leave "Oh, and she's kinda bi-polar"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~