Courtimmy (Kimmney?)- Ice Cream Shop

Hey, y'all, Welcome to my one-shots book! I decided to start this out with a super uncommon ship that I really like! (kimmien is still better tho) please give me requests and lmk if you like it!

Courtney:

"So, remind me why we're going to your workplace on your day off?" My friend, Shayne Topp asks me as we open the door to the little ice cream shop.

"Because I want ice cream and I have an employee discount."

He doesn't need to know the real reason. Kimmy Jimenez. She just moved here about a month ago, and she started working at the ice cream shop at the beginning of the summer. She's like, the sweetest person ever, and so stupidly pretty. I want to be with her whenever I can, and when I make her laugh, I swear it's the most amazing feeling. So... I may have a tiny crush on her.

We sit down at the counter, and we're greeted by her.

"Hey, CourtBourt! What are you doing here?"

"Hi Kim-Kim! I'm just here to get ice cream. Uh, but you probably know that, since this is an ice cream shop, so what else would I be here for?"

She lets out a little giggle, and I'm pretty sure my brain stops working for a second.

"You gotsa valid point. You're thinking the good thoughts," she responds, pointing at my forehead.

Finally, she looks over at Shayne, like she's just now realized he was there.

"Oh. Who's your friend?"

"I'm Shayne," he says, holding out his hand for her to shake.

"Kimmy," she responds, "I just moved here from Irvine. Nice to meet you."

"Shayne's from Arizona!" I blurt out.

Jesus Christ, stop talking.

"Oh, cool. I was going to get something from the freezer before you came in, I just wanted to talk to you, but I need to go."

"Okay, bye! See you later!"

She wanted to talk to me!

"Yeah, I'll be back in a minute."

When she's in the freezer and out of sight, Shayne turns to me.

"Jesus Christ, that was hard to watch."

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"In all the years I've known you, I have never seen you have that painfully obvious of crush on somebody.

"What?" I don't like Kimmy!"

"Yes she does," My coworker, Noah calls from the complete opposite side of the room.

"She TOTALLY does!" My coworker, Jackie, says, from behind the counter.

"What are we talking about?" My coworker, Olivia, asks as she walks out of the women's bathroom.

"Whether or not Courtney has a crush on Kimmy," Noah responds.

"Oh! Of course she does!"

"Can you guys stay out of this?"

They all grumble something along the lines of "fine I GUESS." And I continue to talk to Shayne.

"You should ask her out. She seemed into you."

"I- what? No way! I don't even know if she's into girls."

"Then ask her."

"Are you crazy?!"