Our First Meet

Hi My Name is Jayden Dominique Xiao, 25 Years old, From Chongqing China, I took up Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, I love writing stories and i'am an aspiring Author of One of the Biggest Publishing In China.

The only thing I want in life is to find a handsome, rich and kind prince charming in my life. By the way I was in the coffee shop and meditating thinking about how to add to the story I made. this is my past time and part-time job. When I'm waiting for my next subject.

When I looked to my right. I saw a man and a woman just looking at each other. They look like fools or maybe this is the first time they have met and eyeballed so no one moves them.

"I'm sorry it is over"

The woman stood up and left Guy just sitting there as if shocked by what the woman had done.

"Really bad break up oh no!!!"

I regret that couples who become lovers will also separate. I dont like break ups. Im a romance writer and yet I want to see inspiring couples not like that.

"Please Lord ... Something inspirational for this day!".

When I sipped my Coffee Milkshake I saw a blonde haired man enter. His uniform is are  same as mine and he carries a lot of his friends and the noise of them all.

 His uniform is are  same as mine and he carries a lot of his friends and the noise of them all

"I will treat you all, choose everything you want guys.. ..."

"Wow Are you really rich  Summer Wang Are you a Mafia Son and you don't run out of money ??"

"I'll treat everyone here !!" - he shouted at the whole coffee shop.

He's handsome. It's funny because of his Hair he looks like a Living Barbie doll.

"My God Side profile is perfect  ..."

I can't take my eyes off Blonde haired guy who gives me great motivation in writing a good Story.

He looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"OH MY GOD .. he's handsome ..."

He even approached me as if he  intend to attract me.