Step on Your Shadow

Summer POV

I went alone to the Police Station near our School and showed all the CCTV Footage where Jayden was beaten by men who seemed to be angry with him.  And I will not let them do those things again to Jayden I will not forgive them for what they did.

They are WenChao, SuShe and Wen Zhuliu.  Members of the Elite Club of the School are repeaters and Mortal Enemy of Uniq.

They are also the Group that reigns in the Whole Hiphop Dance Dept.  So maybe Jayden is being bullied  because they are very angry with Uniq.

I filed a Case against the 3, Physical Injury, I also delivered my Report to the School Administration and they will be charged with Dismissal From School.

I saw their faces begging in front of the School President but because I had a strong attachment to the School they could do nothing.

"Summer Wang .... Please forgive us"

"Who posted Jayden's picture on Freedom Wall and ordered you to beat him up? You always bullied Jayden Xiao"

When they told me when Jayden posted pictures of the two of us together, I went straight to the Rooms of the empty men they had ordered.

I even saw them busy making photocopies of Jayden and I's Original Pictures.

They were surprised when I proudly opened the door and faced them.

"What are you doing here SUMMER WANG?"

"I want to ask you what you ate and you spread false information in the School ?? Aren't you ashamed of what you are going to do ?? It looks like you are uneducated."

"You don't care about this Summer Wang You're just there in your Displayed Tarpaulin .."

I looked at them badly.  People in this School still do not know me.

I held one hand and I slowly twisted it until he sat down on the floor.

I want to punish bad and arrogant people so I will give them punishment for the nonsense they did.

"You don't really know me well yet ???? Now I will introduce who I am." - I took the Baseball bat next to the door.

I approached the Xerox machine and I hit the Baseball bat.  They were 5 surprised and tried to fight me.  I hit them with a baseball bat and when 3 of them could not move The 2 knelt on the remaining Man and I gave them a punch to the Face.

I felt my hand bleeding so I took them to the Admin Room.

I left the Admin Room and went to the Clinic to treat my Wound and to have Jayden at our HQ.

I watched him  sleep well.  I also saw that he was pale.  I can't help but feel sorry for his condition.

"Jayden, when you wake up you won't have any more problems I promise you, I only met you for a short day but the amount has happened to the two of us."

********

4days Later....

Jayden POV

I just don't go to school for a few days, I miss School again but my life is better here at Summer's House. I already felt cold so I immediately entered the Room.

I saw my things  that Wenhan Gege put on the side when it was fired and I thought of opening it and fixing it.

I saw the clothes that Summer lent me.  He let me stay in his condo for a few days because he said he wanted me to be ok, He did not want me to be seen and he did not know what would happen to me When I was in the Dorm.