You're Beautiful

Jayden POV

I was in a hurry to get there and excited

I was in a hurry to get there and excited. To See Summer at our meeting under the narra tree.

I bought ice cream, burgers, fries, large soft drinks and Summer's favorite Jjampong Noodles and stir fry siomai.

I have prepared the comfort foods he wants as a second peace offering to him.

I felt someone walking around and I saw Summer carrying his belongings.

"I should have picked you up for your last class ..." - I told him.

"It's annoying that the professor wants to extend the class .. It's tiring to be a not so studyhollic student .. I need to maintain the Average, Jayden, teach me math .."

He approached me and pouted his lips. So Cute.

"Because you are tired I have prepared something for you .."

I took his hand and brought him to our picnic.

"Wow you really know my weaknesses ahh .."

"Yes I know you .. But I am sincere to apologize, sorry for you .. I know you are really angry with me. Sorry again .."

He sat down next to me and took the burger and ate it. I watched him while he was chewing. He handed me half when he ate the half piece of burger.

"Here is half for you ... I also offer peace... Tomorrow I will treat you I left my wallet in the Car .."

We both laughed, The joy of feeling when the person who is important to you are next to you and eating with you.

I lay down on the grass and looked at the blue sky.

"How is the Practice .. Are you okay with the Theater club ??"

"Yes .. They are happy to be together but I will still not trade the UNIQ group for all the groups here at school .."

I felt Summer pull back towards me and he also lay down next to me.

"I'm sorry I'm jealous, it's my fault I became overreact. You know sometimes I'm stupid too, Soulmate do you know when I'm jealous I bite .."