His Special One

Jayden Dominique Xiao POV

We went to the canteen together and I knew those who saw us were shocked

We went to the canteen together and I knew those who saw us were shocked. Am I with the group of celebrities at Gusu Lan International School.

And it is also known that being an achiever is not just obvious because their group is gangster

"Just eat, ignore them ..." Summer said to me.

I followed him and I ignored the people who were whispering around us I knew they were still wondering why I was with the Uniq Group.

"You still have icing on your face .. Hayst looks like a baby oh .. Come here right in front of me .." - Summer cleaned my lips with his index finger.

"Yeahh Wow .." - Summer said with a cute smile.

I just want yall to know how much I appreciate Summer. He's not just a pretty face. there are alot more to admire about him. you just have to look beyond his looks. He is really cute and tho i dont know him that much, i know he is a nice person. can i just say how much I appreciate and love Summer if He only knew how much I like the smile would never leave his face.

 can i just say how much I appreciate and love Summer if He only knew how much I like the smile would never leave his face

The people around me are so shocked they don't think Summer has a Cute side well I am also shocked.

"Hey what are you doing .. .."

They pushed Summer closer to me.

"Don't make a fuss you won't see anyone else ahh .."

I still not sinking to my mind what they do.

Until we finished recess and I felt scattered feet as I stood up.

Until I was out of Balance and almost fell.

I just felt that someone joined me and it was Summer.

"Are you ok ?? Are you hurt ?? Wait let me check your feet !!!"

Remember that Summer said to me and you can see the sadness in his eyes

"I'm fine .. Nothing hurts"