New girl pt3 N.R & W.M

I CHANGED ANNAS AGE TO 10 MID WAY!!!

NEW GIRL PT3

warnings-
being left out, sorta bullying, trauma, child with mental delays (if that's even a warning), mean Nat (turns nice) mentions of redroom and abuse, bed wetting again, boobs duh

plot/request-
This is PT2 to the last chapter so read that before you read this. In this chapter it's not 4 weeks forward and Anastasia and Wanda have gotten close and Wanda has taken on a motherly role to Anna, however Natasha still hasn't but Wanda is trying to change that (But it's ok we have mama Wands)

character-
Your name is Anastasia and you're 10 and have some childish mentality due to trauma (meaning you want to play with kids toys and aren't necessarily tuff (except when fighting) etc) basically it's all a trauma response.

WANDAS POV
It's been 2 weeks since Anna called me mama and it was obvious that Anna didn't remember saying it which is what I assumed considering she was basically asleep. I hadn't brought it up to her as I didn't want to upset her or make her uncomfortable by bringing it up so I didn't.

On the positive side of things Nat has started being nicer to Anna and when I say that I mean she isn't really making any effort to communicate with but she's not being horrible anymore which is good. I made her apologise to Anna and me and Anna also talked about the whole pull up thing to see if she wanted to use them or if she found them helpful and she said she sort of did but they embarrassed her but we decided to keep her in them at night just to help as well as keeping the baby monitor in her room so I could check on her.

The team have also started being nicer as Anna gave me permission to explain to them her backstory and some other things about her and even though they should've been nice at first they now understand Anna better and started being more like a family to her. Me and fury also decided that she would only do training twice a week on Tuesday and Friday and would do more school work as she was way below average for her age which wasn't her fault and she was picking up quite quickly which is good.

But since that night me and Anna have gotten even closer and formed a definite mother daughter relationship, I put her to bed every night, I take her to the store with me, shes been sleeping in mine and Nats bed quite often or I'll be sleeping in hers with her, I help her bathe (with her consent of course) she's always with me but also gives me space and goes and does her own thing like, playing with her toys, playing dress up, playing with the kids makeup kit I got her from Claire's or reading and also shes started calling me Wandie.

I'm not complaining about any of this though because I've always wanted a daughter and know I technically have one and I love her.

———

As it is Friday we are having a team movie night so we ordered Pizza and are watching a few movies in the movie theatre which has loads of snacks like popcorn, candy, drinks and other bits.

Me, Anna and Nat were sitting near the back, Anna was against the wall then I was in the middle and Nat was obviously next to me on the other side.

I had got some pizza for us all as well as popcorn, sweets and some other snacks. I got Anna situated on the sofa with blankets and her food on her lap and with a muslin tucked into her pyjama top so she didn't make a mess on her clothes.