attacked N.R & S.R

ATTACKED
Natasha and steve

WARNINGS: shooting, violence, guns, injuries, SPOILERS FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER

CHARACTER: reader is called y/n or Evelyn and she is 2 1/2. You are nats daughter and her and Steve are dating (it's just for the story btw I'm only up to captain America: the winter solider in marvel movies so things may be wrong)

REQUEST/PLOT: Natasha, Steve, Falcon (can't remember his real name lol), this agent dude (again can't remember his name but he's not important) and Evelyn were just in the car driving back from the roof top where they were getting informations from the agent dude when they get attacked. (Basically it's a scene from captain America: the winter solider because I am watching it right now and started envisioning them with a kid in that scene so yeah)

TIME STAMP: time stamp from the movie, the scene starts at 01:16:40

EVELYNS POV

Me, mommy, daddy, Falcon and this bad man were just driving when suddenly the bad man who was next to me gets ripped out of the car, he screams and so so I. There was a person... or thing in our roof, mommy quickly climbs onto daddy's lap with me in her arms and he holds up both, I start crying scared because despite me being well trained by my mother and knowing how to fight and being better than most adults, I was still 2 and a half and scared, as my mom allowed me show emotions and said fear is normal and ok.

I saw the person who was on the roof come flying off our roof and in front of us, he quickly lands and stands up and we all look at him. Falcon had stopped the car so we were in the middle of the road, this would be a very ideal time for uncle Tony to come flying in as iron man, but he wasn't here but I knew my mommy, daddy and Falcon were amazing.

Mommy gets her gun out and is about to shoot but as she goes to a big car slams into the back of us causing mommy to drop the gun. Falcon starts driving forward in attempts to hit the man in the road but he jumps up and grabs onto our roof and stands up as Falcon carries on driving as mommy try's to get her gun. "Mama, dada, I'm scared," I say crying. "It'll be ok младенец," (baby) mommy replies stroking my hair with one hand, suddenly the person smashes their hand through the windscreen and rips out the steering wheel and mommy starts shooting.

The car was going crazy. "Hang on," daddy tells us as he holds us and Falcon holds onto us and daddy pushes the door off with us on it with his shield and the car turns over and over.

"младенец stay behind me or daddy at all times no running away unless we say so or one of us isn't here, understand?" Mommy tells me sternly as she try's shooting. "Yes mama," I answer hiding behind her.

The man shoots a bomb right at us and mommy jumps out of the way with me and daddy blocks it with his shield but he gets shot over the bride causing me to scream. "DADDY!" I scream crying. I couldn't see what was happening but I heard lots of loud crashes ands screaming scaring me a lot, especially as more people were shooting at us now.

Mommy picks me up and we hide behind a car mommy peaking out to shoot, I held onto mommy's leg for dead life, worried about what was going to happen and if my daddy was ok.

One man shoots a bomb at us and mommy jumps over the middle bit of the bridge and chucks me to the other side. "GO GO HIDE BEHIND THE CAR!!" I she screams as she side rolls across the road in front of a car and proceeds to roll across another, I have a very very cool mom I must say.