New girl pt4 W.M & N.R

WARNINGS-
same as last time maybe idk but you guys know what this is about

PLOT/REQUEST-
Part 4 to my last chapters

CHARACTER-
Has not changed lol except we are 10 now

I woke up to small hands on my tummy and someone climbing and then laying down on top of me, I slowly open my eyes and see Anna laying on top of me.

I panic a little realising that me and Nat both had nothing covering our breasts but Anna hadn't seemed to have noticed as the duvet was pulled up over both of us and she was laying on top of the duvet.

I wrapped my arms around her petite body and kissed her head as she snuggled into me having fallen back asleep. I was now awake and saw it was only 6:30 am and I was surprised that Nat was still asleep but she needed it so I left her.

I saw Anna start to shiver a little so I gently lifted her a little and put her under the duvet not before grabbing my t-shit and laying it over my chest as I couldn't put it on.

I laid there cuddling her, with one arm wrapped around her and then with my other I played with Nattys hair. I felt like a little family, where there was no upset or pain and it was so peaceful.

20 minutes later Nat started to stir and soon her eyes fluttered open to meet mine. "Morning детка," she mumbles before her face turns into a look of panic when she sees Anna laying on my chest peacefully. "Shit! Wanda! Why's she here? We haven't got tops on?" Nat asks panicked. "It's okay, both of us were covered," I tell her as she puts her t-shirt on. "And she just came in early this morning," I explain.

"Well why haven't you put your top on then?" She questions me. "Firstly, you can see the child laying on top of me. Secondly, I have my t-shirt covering my boobs and Anna has seen my boobs before, she's not bothered by it and I had talked to her about it to make sure of it and that she didn't feel scared or uncomfortable," I tell her as I stroke Anna's hair as she started stirring. Tasha didn't reply and just got up and went into the bathroom, to have a shower I presumed.

5 minutes later I saw Anna's eyes open and she moved a bit around, snuggling closer to me and grubbing a hold on the top which was covering me. "Morning, sleepy head," I say, looking down at her and giving her a smile. "Morning, mama," she mumbles still half asleep but almost immediately she quickly starts apologising and tears quickly come to her eyes as she moves off me.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. Anna it's okay, baby. You can call me mama, I don't mind, I'm not angry, baby," I quickly tell her grabbing her hands slowly and bring her back to me as I sit up with the duvet pulled up and pull her into my side.

"I'd love to be your mama, my darling girl. If that's what you want," I say to her and kiss her head. "Do you want me to be your mama, darling?" I ask her. "Y-yes, please," she mumbles, hiding her face in my side. "Come here, snuggle bug," I say and open my arms for her to come and cuddle on my lap, trying my best to keep my t-shirt covering me as I hadn't had a chance to put it on.

"Why do you have the t-shirt just laying on you Wandi- mama?" She asks me quickly correcting herself which makes me smile knowing finally I had a daughter, although I couldn't help but worry how Tasha would react. "I don't have a t-shirt on lovey, I don't want to make you uncomfortable so I'm covering my chest," I explain to her. "You don't make me uncomfortable," she tells me and lays her head on my chest. I felt her move the t-shirt a little so that she could lay her cheek on my bare stomach, however I am a woman who is blessed- well more like cursed with rather big boobs and she moved it up a little too far so I started panicking that she was going to get uncomfortable or natty would get annoyed.