TWO

First impression of Olympus high? Eh. It wasn't the most impressive school, no matter its name. But there were students coming and going happily through the doors, and I could see teachers in groups greeting them and talking amongst themselves, and I thought, 'Not bad.'

After waving bye to my mom, I went inside to find an office or receptionist, and because my eyes refused to co-operate with where I was actually going, I bumped into someone. Great.

"Ugh, watch it," a pair of green eyes met my hair, "Blondie." the girl finished. 

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking." I frantically started helping her pick up the books and papers she was carrying.

"It's okay. I like your hair," she said. Her hair was freaking blue and she liked my blonde hair?! "I'm Lou Ellen by the way." she added as an afterthought. 

"Will Solace." I shook her hand.

"Wait you're the newbie?"

I nodded my head.

"Shit! I'm sorry I forgot I'm supposed to show you around and give you your locker number."

It was my turn to say it's okay. After sharing a laugh we went towards what I assumed was the 'locker hallway'.  After looking at my locker number, Lou squealed. Literally, squealed.

"Ok so I have two good news', one, you are next to my locker and two, you are also next to the hottest guy's locker" 

Huh? 

"Okayyy. And what might be this guy's name?"

"Nico. Nico Di Angelo." an un-familiar but god so angelic voice said behind me. 

I jumped, and not just because he was right behind me. And oh wow. Nico had the most silkiest black hair which was put up in a messy ponytail and these deep dark brown eyes which were made for melting into. I could feel Lou's grip on my shoulder go tighter, and I didn't blame her. I also needed a human to balance onto. First interaction and this guy already swept me out of my feet. Just. Wow.

-----------------------------

A/N

I know I'm supposed to update in like one week but I have ideas in my head which refuse to settle down so here they are. Sorry it's kind of short I just wanted to capture the first meeting of two other main characters. Hopefully the next chapter will be long. Also I am aware that the picture looks like it's of Sirius Black. I just think Nico would also look like that if he put his hair in a ponytail and smirked. Thanks for reading!