FIVE

I didn't even regard Lou's shouts. I just ran. It was as if Nico's aura was pulling me towards him, and that thought didn't scare me as much as it did in the morning. 

Even though he was short, the guy could run fast. I soon found him leaning on a tree which I suddenly realized, was quite far from the school. He was breathing heavily through his mouth, and I could see tears streaming down, though he was trying quite a lot to stop them.

"Hey." My voice startled him and he looked up. That was when I saw his broken eyes, with no walls covering them up like I had seen in the morning. Those dark chocolate eyes held so much pain it broke my heart. But just like that, the walls were back up, his posture a bit more composed. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked, and I could hear a bit of tremor in his voice, threatening to turn into sobs.

"I wanted to see if you're alright, and help you."

"Why? You don't even know me."

"True. I would like to change that though, if you would allow me." Those words took a lot of courage to come out. I stood their nervously, and so when he gave me a small smile, my heart fluttered. 

"How about I try and fix that nose for you?"

"You can do that?

"Yeah. I want to be a pediatrician, so why not start right now?"

"Please tell me I'm not your first patient." Will gave a chuckle.

"Don't worry, you're not. Now, look at me." His face turned up and once again, those mesmerizing eyes connected with mine. I forgot what I had to do, and apparently so did Nico, so we just stood gazing into each other's eyes like 2 idiots. But then my mind finally snapped back into place and I took out a handkerchief and some gauz from my pocket, trying to fix his nose gently. 

"You always carrying stuff like that in your pockets, Solace?" Nico smirked, and my face turned a bit red I'm sure. 

"Shut up, one should always be prepared." I murmured, while doing my work. "There, all done." I took my water bottle from bag and poured it on the handkerchief, and then started to clean away all the blood. I didn't have any bandages, but I was sure a little infirmary would. I would take him there. 

"Thanks." Nico stuffed his hands in his pockets and turned away. 

"No problem. Since I'm already going to be missing my next class, you wanna talk?"

He nodded, and we talked. Sitting underneath the cool shade of the tree, it felt peaceful and perfect. He talked about his interest in music, and about his friends. He talked about how he wanted to be a musician, and how he was in a small band with 3 of his friends. 

I talked to him about my interests in little kids, hence why I wanted to be a pediatrician. I told him about Lou, Lee, and Austin. 

"God those guys are a riot!" He laughed and I immediately fell in love with his laugh. It was carefree, and it brought a big smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes. I could get drunk on his laugh alone. 

He never seemed to really open up about his family though. I told him about my father, how he was a doctor and I wanted to be like him, and I didn't miss a bit of longing in his eyes. 

The conversation went effortlessly as if we'd have known each other since forever, but at one point, after laughing on some very stupid joke I made, we fell silent. He looked at me, and as if in a trance I bent down. He started leaning in too, and our lips almost connected when realization hit me.

"Fuck"

"Shouldn't we wait a bit before we do that? Don't get me wrong, I would love to fuck you, but I still think we should wait a bit." He smirked again and my cheeks grew bright red. I was sure my hair would be completely pink right now if they could.

"N-no that's not.. That's not what I meant" I was having a lot of trouble forming sentences, but my voice did come back.

"I meant fuck I'm gay and I just realized that." 

"Oh."

We both looked at each other for a few seconds and then burst into laughter. It was kinda hard to control it after starting but it died down.

"Now I have to come out to my parents. Shit how am I going to do that?!"

"Calm down Will, bake them a cake or something." He shrugged, but that gave me a brilliant idea.

"Hey you've already come out, right?" Nico slowly nodded, trying to figure out my plan, "great, I know just what to do"

It was going to be amazing.

Well, I hope so.

------------------------------

A/N

Hey! I really want Nico and Will to date already, but I can't do that. Not before giving an amazing coming out chapter. Turst me, it IS going to be amazing. Hope you like it!