THREE

"So, you're gonna keep on gaping at me are or you going to move so I can take my books?" Nico smirked.

I quickly closed his mouth, not even realizing it was open, and with a small nod, moved slightly. Nico took his books out, and all the while I was trying hard not to stare. What was going one? I never felt like this. Especially not for a boy. Come to think about it, I never really felt attracted to a girl before. Did some of them appeal to my eyes? Eh. Wait what? Was he..? Nico took him out of his thoughts. 

"So blondie." Why was this name catching on? "Know your classes yet?"

I shook my head, not trusting myself to speak. 

"I'll see you around then." Nico gave one of his dazzling smirks again and left.

Holy hell.

"Will Solace, you lucky guy!" Lou squealed. Again. She had a habit of that. "You have managed to do what the girls of this entire school have not been able to do. Catch. Nico. Di. Angelo's. EYES!"

"I bet he does that to everyone here, smirking like that."

"Nope. As far as I know, he doesn't interact much with anyone. But I swear if he's gay, every girl is gonna flip."

I giggled nervously. "Cmon. I wanna see the rest of the school." And with that, we went around wandering, but my thoughts never left the raven-haired Italien.

-----------------------------

"Ok so class starts in 10 minutes, your first class is Science," I mentally shouted yes, "and this is the rest of your time table" 

I took it and after a skim, looked over to thank Lou.

"It was no problem. You're fun to hang out with Blondie." 

I groaned. "Are you ever going to stop calling me that?"

"Nope. I'll see you at lunch." And with that Lou Ellen had skipped away to her class. 

I sighed and went to find the Science classroom. I did find it, but it took 5 minutes. 

As I walked into the class, I heard a voice, "Hello Mr. Solace, nice of you to join us." 

Looking up, I saw a gray-eyed teacher smiling at me. Her eye color kept swirling around, like dark clouds before a downpour. 

A little embarrassed, I mumbled out a little, "I got lost."

"That's okay. I'm Miss Athena, your Science teacher. Seems like there isn't any place left to sit, so why don't you take a place at the back and we can start class. Oh! And also, class this is Will Solace, he's new."

While walking towards the back, I watched a few of the girls' eyes shooting daggers at me. When I saw who was going to be my seat partner, I understood why. Nico Di Angelo. Typical. This was turning into a classic high school romance. Wait what? Romance? Nah. I think.

Nico looked like he would be dead rather than be in this class. He was leaning slightly in his chair, with a very bored expression. Gotta admit, it looked hot. I took the empty seat next to him, and tried concentrating in class. Keyword = tried.

When he saw I was looking at him, he gave a small smirk and chuckled. "Eyes in the front Solace."

I quickly turned my head around, earning another chuckle from him. We were discussing various muscles in our body in class, and having read about it many times, I started participating. In no time, class ended. 

"So what's your next class?" Nico asked, gathering his stuff.

"I think it's.." I looked down on my timetable and gave a groan, "Maths."

"Not a fan of maths then huh. I have it too. We'll go together."

A little surprised, I went alongside him. Turns out, Nico was a math dork. Cute! Ugh no Will stop. But, even though he knew the answers, he would never tell them, which gave me an advantage. Nico would write out the answer, and I would stand up and tell it to the class. I liked this partnership. 

After the bell, it was finally lunch. I was going to invite Nico to sit with Lou and I, but as soon as the bell rang, he rushed out of class. With a little pang of disappointment, I went into the cafeteria and got kidnapped by a person with bright blue hair, which I remembered was the same as Lou. So, first lunch, and I have no idea where this blue-haired person is taking me. Sounds fun.

------------------------------

A/N

Hi! A little teeny weeny cliffhanger. Please comment and vote. See y'all next week! 

Edit 16/09/2020

I am aware I am super late but my exams started and I didn't have time! *puts hands up in surrender* Sorry! And also I couldn't find a blue-haired Lou Ellen so it would be great if y'all could imagine the girl above to have blue hair. You're writers, and readers, surely this isn't the first time you've done this.