7

I'm sick of that bedhead bastard always taking the mick out of me

I'm sick of that bedhead bastard always taking the mick out of me. He's always insulting me and then acts like nothing happened. I'd be lying if I weren't pissed off.

"Y/n, you good? You look pissed off about something" Yamamoto pulls me out of my trance. "I'm fine" this fucking guy has the nerve to act so coolly knowing what he's doing.

"Y/n can you get me some water?" Am I your maid? I snatch the bottle and go fill it up. I need to talk to him about it. I'll don't when he calls me stupid again it when he insults me.

Watch it nothing's going to happen today.

I throw his water bottle back at him and no reaction. Give me a reaction. For once I want you to call me stupid or dummy or comment on my hight.

I think everyone knows I'm in a mood today. "Hey y/n what's up with you today? Are you homesick?" Kuroo asks patting my head. Am I a fucking dog?

"No" he looks at Kenma and shrugs. Suddenly I get pulled over to the side. What the fuck am I getting kidnapped?

Oh, it's Yamamoto. "What's up? You're acting weird. You on your man period or something?" Man period? I look around to see if the coast was clear.

"Kuroo's being a little bitch. He's always calling me stupid or insulting me and then the next moment he's being all nice and it's annoying. I don't like it." He widens his eyes then smirks. "What? Why're you smirking?"

Shaking his head he responds "you need to realise it for yourself." Realise what? Does he have haemorrhoids or something is that why he's always being an arse because he can't sit on his?

"Okay play I get it now. You going to confront him about it?"
"Hell yeah I am, I just want him to do it again so I have an excuse to but, he hasn't yet"

He nods and walks off. "What was that about? Never mind, Kenma get off of your console before it gets confiscated and tuck your shirt in" for fuck sakes, I guess it'll be later. I need to have some good argument worthy material lodged in my head by then.

"Seeya Kenma, make sure you pay attention in class" I bid him goodbye before going to my own class.

Okay, I can get him to call me stupid in class. I could just ask him for help and he'd call me stupid.

"Kuroo, I don't get this can you explain it?" He nods before explaining whatever we were doing

Ficking chicken shit. Why is he being nice all of a sudden?

By the time lunch came, I was more pissed off than anything. "Y/n you're having lunch with me. Kenma has something to do that lunch today" great I'm going to be stuck with him for lunch.

Once we find seats he sighs. "What's up with you today?" So now he's concerned "nothing why?"

"Hey, stupid I know somethings up you're hair is redder it's like a flame" you ton messed up "what did you call me?" He frowns "stupid?" Bingo.

"Right yeah, stop calling me stupid and stop insulting me 'cause I don't appreciate that man. You think you're some piff thing but you're bare clapped like you're a right Donnie. I'm sick of you always taking the mick out of me, you get me? If you don't we're going to have some mad beef y' know" he looks at me with a blank face.

"What? I don't understand chav" oh this fucking bastard "Nah, you're lucky we're not in my ends if we were you'd be done for. Like for real I'm done with your fucking shit. If you're going to be a bell end bastard all the time stop interacting with me."

"Maybe In Japanese? I still don't understand a word you're saying. I don't speak British" he's asking for it now.

"FIRST IF ALL CUNT, IT'S THE QUEENS ENGLISH, IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND A DIALECT AND SECOND BELL END, STOP INSULTING ME ALL OF THE TIME I'M SICK OF YOUR SHIT." I pack my stuff up and leave him where he is shocked.

That's what you get for being a right tosser.

What is everyone looking at? These people have some starring issues I swear.

"You good man? I heard what happened. Literally, I was right outside" what does he want? "Yeah, I'm fine" fucking leave me alone. "Come with me" without warning he grabs my wrist and drags me to some random room. Why does Yamamoto have to be here? Out of all the people in this school I'm getting dragged by him.

"Take your anger out on this. I use this when I remember that baldie has two cute managers" pervert. He passes me some gloves and holds the punching bag. So he's staying?

I've got to admit it. It's a good way to get all my anger out. This way when I see his face in class I won't have a big urge to punch his face and shave his hair off. It'll only be a little urge. But I think I can surpass it.

Y/n: hi mum, I finally stood up to Kuroo. I asked him well, told him to stop insulting me and he said I was speaking like a chav. I mean I was but he didn't have to be like that so hopefully, now he knows his place love you but Xx