22

Time skip y/n and Kuroo live together in Japan

Time skip y/n and Kuroo live together in Japan. Wedding from living hell

it's been a couple of years. let me catch you up. Kuroo came to England over the holidays, he met my mum and they became weird best friends. However, we broke up. when we did I would get messages from friends that he was so depressed but like what could I do I was in the same boat so we ended up getting back together.

we live together now. I moved to Japan. he works as a sports associate or something, I work as a barista in a local café.

"y/n. we got invited to Toru's wedding. we have to take a flight to Purto Rico but everything has been paid for since I'm the grooms, groom of honour. if that makes sense? He has no parents so I'm walking him down the aisle. "

-----------------------------

"nice suite. you look great in it" I said admiring the hunk in front of me. "bring tissues, you get all soppy during stuff like this" agreeing I grab some tissues and shove them in my pocket. "common let's go" he grabs my hand as leads me to the venue.

"Please take your seats the service will start momentarily"

music starts. both of them looks charming. hopefully, Kuroo doesn't shine above from Toru but from the look in Oikawa's eye, nothing is better than his bride.

they wrote their vows. that is so cute.

"well, we're here. The day we've been waiting for" Toru starts "and I have to say you look incredible. seeing you walk down the aisle is like seeing you for the first time all over again. I still remember the first time we met, you were the new kind that moved next door and, from that moment on I knew that you were special. Little did I know we'd become inseparable. I remember the days where you were very sad, the days you couldn't get out of bed and it hurt my heart seeing you like that. but there were times where you're true colours shone out like a rainbow in my sky. we've concord so much together and we can still kick life's ass. Because U love you for everything you are. And for everything I am. you've brought out the best in me. you've found a side to me I never knew existed. you've been my rock, my safe-heaven. you've opened my mind to new opportuneness. this is a kind of love I've never felt before. So, baby, I promise to have your back. I promise to always laugh at your jokes. I promise to protect you from anything that can harm you. I promise that I'll never let you go bed hurting, hungry and the other h-word. I promise I'll never stop thinking of ways to make you smile. I promise I'll have time for you to stand by you no matter what storm we face. I promise to never abandon you whenever things get tough. And finally, I promise to love you forever"

So... beautiful.

"now my vows aren't even going to seem as good as yours. Toru, words can't even describe how much I love you, if you asked me a couple of years back if I thought that I'd get married, I wouldn't have been able to picture it. And without you Toru I wouldn't be here. You've saved my life more times than you've known. And now I can't imagen a day without you. This three years when you basically disappeared from the face of the Earth were by far the hardest three years of my life. But now that's all behind us and we face a new chapter in life one that we can share together."

Once I re-group with Kuroo he immediately smirks. "told you, you needed them tissues. come 'ere." he engulfs me into a big bear hug. I hate and love weddings.