20

"Morning babe" I greet whilst answering his calls

"Morning babe" I greet whilst answering his calls. "happy birthday  darling" is it my

birthday? oh yeah, it is. "thank you. what did you do today?" I just want to hear him talk  "we were preparing for the spring tournament, that's tomorrow so that'll be fun. I had to get Lev in shape because he still isn't completely trained. what are you going to do today?"

"I wasn't planning on doing anything special. it's Saturday so I think I'll just chill maybe order a take out. nothing special." he frowns "you need to do something special, okay I'll video call you in a few minutes I need to get something"  he hangs up. I should probably get ready and close my door, if I know Kuroo he's probably going to do something dirty.

-------------------------------------------------

"happy anniversary Kuroo" I scream down the phone. "did you get my gift? or hasn't it come yet?"  he smiles and holds the box up. "did you get yours?" I nod showing the box he sent me "it's a big box because people wanted to send things as well." of course they wanted to. !open your first" I say with a massive smile.

he pulls out some football jerseys and some small gifts. "I remembered how you said you wanted some jerseys so I got you some. I hope I got the right size" 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"baby boy, it's my birthday can I see your birthday gift. you know the one I requested?" he says with a devilish smirk. this man-made me buy a maid outfit. "Ooo you look so sexy in that. show m,e more"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"it's going to be alright babe. I'm here to comfort you just don't disconnect me. we will get through this together.  what happened?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

"you're coming back?!" he asks excitedly "yeah, I'll be able to see you again babe. hold on my mum's calling me"

a few minutes later

"The flight was cancelled... I wanted to go and see you as well. I'll have to make do with the screen you"