15

Since that time in class, we've been to many cafe's, temples and historical sites

Since that time in class, we've been to many cafe's, temples and historical sites. He was serious when he said that we have a busy schedule.

However, tomorrow is Valentines, I need to get him a gift. Why do you ask? Because I like him. Isn't it obvious by now? This is perfect. It's a black cat plushie keychain. If I get some felt I could put his hair on it. That will be so cute!!

--------------

"Morning Kuro" kenma greets "you've been hanging around with y/n a lot so I couldn't tell you that I got that new game. Do you wanna play it?"

Am I taking Kuroo from Kenma? Ahh, I totally am I'm breaking up a friendship. "Sure. My desk is going to get crowded again. So is my locker" is he that popular?

"I hope I don't get anything," Kenma mutters "I always get a confession letter and I don't know how to deal with them"

Our introverted little bean.

"I bet y/n will get lots of notes and gifts" me? Kenma hums in agreement.
"Why do you think that? "

"Haven't you seen the way people look at you? You've attracted some guys as well"

How did they know?

"You guys take valentines to the next level. Normally in England, people don't really celebrate it. The most that's happened is couples going on dates, this is going to be so different"

They do things so different here. Sometimes it's nice, like at Christmas but this seems a bit extreme.

Once we get to school you could feel the hope fullness in the air. Everyone's eyes were tinted with it too. Once I open my locker I see a load of letters. "Kuroo. Is this what you were on about?" He nods.

I just wanted to change my shoes not get bombarded with love letters. I put the letters in my bag to read later. This day is going to be troublesome. "I'll be in the gym soon, there's something I have to do first" they nod and make their way.

I grab they keychain out of my bag. I have the perfect plan. I'm going to give it to him in person but say someone else made it for him. The perfect plan right?

Heading the gym, I bump into some people who try and make conversation. There's no time! I'm a man in a mission.

"Hey bedhead" he turns around and smirks "haven't heard that in a long time"

"Someone wanted me to give this to you. Don't ask who I'm not telling" I hand him the keychain and his face becomes weird. "It looks so tacky. You can keep it"

Tacky? He thought it was tacky? Mission failed.

"There's not much to do today y/n. You did everything I wanted you to do in the week yesterday." Great, not I have to sit with the thoughts of how I failed. I could open some of the letters.

They're all the same.

Y/n I love you will you go out with me? Y/n I know we're both guys but we can make it work. They're all pigs! Only thinking about themselves and no one else. What about my feelings? Do they ever think about how I feel about this whole ordeal?

Once we get to class I see my desk with some gifts on them. Do people have no self-control?

I don't want any of these. "You seem to be popular y/n" kuroo remarks. "It's disgusting. Nobody even cares about how I feel about all of these confessions. It's utter selfish." I push most of the gifts on the floor And sit at my desk.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Kuroo mutters "sorry about him, he doesn't celebrate as we do" you don't need to make an excuse. This is pathetic.

He picks some of the things up. "Y/n a word" he drags me outside the classroom. "What's wrong?" Cleaver talking English so they don't understand. "Nothing"
"Well, something is. What's wrong?"
"It's all the same. Did they just copy and paste the same letter? They don't actually have feelings for me. They have feelings for my face. They just want to brag they don't care and you can see it."

"But you were so happy this morning. Did anyone say anything?" Is he generally concerned? "Nobody said anything." I open the door and go back to my desk "I'm sorry about my behaviour, please ignore it" I look at everything to see if it broke. Nothing has.

I pop everything under my desk I'll open them later, for now, I'll get through this day.

Yamamoto walls in during lunch and steals Kuroo's chair. "Why is Valentine's day so harsh?" He looks at my desk "you've got a lot of things. Why don't you open some" true I could open some

"Try opening the big one" I take the present and take the paper off. It's... It's a collage of me and Kuro. It's from every place he took me. The fair, the shrine, all the cafe's even the cat cafe.

"Did Kuro make this?" Yamamoto nods. "I'll be back" I get up and run to Kuro's normal spot. "Bedhead" I hug him from behind "why do you have to be so corny?" He chuckles "Yamamoto's done his job. I just wanted you to have some memories for when you go back"

"Then you should've given it when I was about to leave. That'll be special."

"I wanted to give it to you, don't take it the wrong way stupid"
"I wish I had got you something now."

He will never know I actually got him something.

"You might as well stay with us until lunch is over"

"Shit, I forgot about Mohawk."