Kidnapped

Me: Yup, this is not a trick, I'm back!

Bendy: That was fast. What happened?

Eve: What are you planning? *reads script* WHAT THE FU-!

Me: *covers Eve's mouth* No spoilers! Bendy, disclaimer!

Bendy: I don't know WHY we have to do it, I mean everyone knows that my game is owned by the Meatly and Harry Potter is owned by J.K. Rowling.

When Eve woke up, it was to a splitting headache. It took all her effort to sit up while the room span around her. When everything came back into focus, she noticed that the room she was in was fairly large, and only had one door. She tried to get get up to walk to the door, but didn't get very far before having to stop, as the room seemed to have started spinning again. Eve grabbed her head in her hands and moaned, feeling very nauseous now. She sank down to the floor and started to breath through her mouth, hoping that it would help. She had her eyes closed. so she didn't notice when the door opened, and someone walked in. She did notice it when someone started patting her back though.

Eve yelped and started scrambling away, only to stop as the nausea rose again. She felt someone press a cold hand to her forehead, before walking off. She kept her eyes closed, not wanting to test her luck with the spinning room. She heard the mysterious person return, and place something next to her. The person placed their hand on her head again, but they didn't remove it this time. Eve sighed in relief, as the headache vanished soon after. She opened her eyes and turned to thank the person, only to freeze at the sight of him.

Even sitting down, it was obvious he was tall. He was wearing tan overalls without a shirt, and ink covered boots. On his face was a Bendy mask, with a hole cut out at the mouth. His body was covered in ink, but there was still some human features, unlike with Jack. Eve recognized him immediately as the one that had knocked her out earlier. She gasped and backed away, or well, tried to at least. The moment she attempted to back away from him, the man grabbed her wrist with a surprisingly strong grip. "Let go of me!" Eve cried in fear. "What do you want?!" "My Lord wants to see you." the man replied. Eve froze, that voice sounded so familiar, like she had heard it recently. She went through all the tapes in her mind, trying to figure out who he was. Then what he said caught up to her.

"W-wait, your Lord? What do mean? Who is he? W-what does he want with me?" Eve asked fearfully, looking at the man. " "You know him of course, Little Creator. The Ink Demon has been trying to catch you since you entered this inky prison after all." the man replied calmly, seemingly not noticing Eve's struggles to break free increasing at his words. He did notice when she punched his arm, trying to shock him into letting her wrist go. Chuckling, he grabbed her other wrist and held both her hands in one of his tightly. He grabbed a rope that had been on his waist, which Eve hadn't noticed until then. Eyes widening as she realized what he was going to do, Eve struggled harder than ever, but it was all for naught, as she wasn't very strong to begin with, and she still had a concussion, so her reaction time wasn't the best.

He tied her hands together, tight enough to make escape impossible, but not so tight the blood couldn't circulate. He then tied the other end to a nearby post, and nodded to himself. He looked at her and said, "Now you can't wander away again, Little Creator. Please understand, this is for your own safety." "Please Sammy, let me go! Please!" cried Eve, suddenly realizing who the man was. "I can't stay here, I'll die!" she continued pleading, looking at Sammy. Sammy Lawrence chuckled again and said, "No you won't. You will join us, as is your birthright, and save us all. Now, I must go and summon my Lord. He will see us soon, Little Creator. I hope you are ready." With that, Sammy left the room, exiting through the door he came through. The moment the door closed, Jack popped up through the floorboards, sounding frantic with worry.

"Jack!" Eve exclaimed with relief. "Can you untie me? Or cut the rope?" she asked hopefully. Jack nodded and slid over to the little table in the corner of the room. As he was doing this, Sammy started to talk over the speakers. "My Lord, I have found the Little Creator. She is here, waiting to see you!" Jack hurried over with a knife in hand and started to saw away at the ropes binding her wrists together. The ropes broke away and Eve rubbed her wrists, looking for her ax. She found it leaning up against a different post. She grabbed it at the same time that the metal door across the room started to shake open. A bunch of ink blobs appeared out of nowhere, at least to her, and started making their way to the duo.

Eve started swinging her ax, not wanting to hurt them, but not wanting to stay for a second longer either. A few of them backed up, but most of them kept pressing forward, grabbing at her arms, trying to stop her from leaving. Jack sprang into action with his knife, stabbing the ones grabbing Eve's arms, causing them to let go of her. Eve sprinted for the exit as soon as she was free, Jack by her side. She chopped her way through all the boards blocking the hall, and saw another door at the end of the hall. While she was chopping the boards though, Eve missed a swing and hit the metal rim of a barrel. The weak handle of the ax gave way instantly, breaking in a messy split down the middle. Eve stared in dismay at her ax, the sighed and tugged the last board off the wall, straining as hard as she could. She saw the door across from her, behind an ink-filled room? (That's what she was guessing it was anyways.) She stepped in the ink, then noticed that Jack wasn't following. "Jack? Don't you want to come with me?" Eve asked softly. Jack nodded his head, but then made a timeout sign with his hands, then pointed to the ink. It took Eve a few moments to decipher what he said. "So, you can't come into the ink then, huh?" Jack nodded his affirmation. "There's probably a tarp or something outside... I'll find one and bring it back so you can leave too, ok?" Eve asked, not wanting to leave without him. Jack gave her a thumbs up, and made a 'shoo' motion.

Grinning, Eve started to wade through the ink, but didn't get farther than three steps before something burst through the ink in front of her. Bendy reached out and tried to grab Eve, only to be denied as she shot out of the ink, trying to run away. Eve noticed Jack melt through the floorboards, good, now he won't get hurt. She saw a side hallway and dashed through it, gasping for air as she ran, noticing from the corner of her eye as ink crept along the hallway walls in growing black veins. She could hear Bendy thundering behind her, catching up. Eve reached the door at the end of the hallway and dashed through, slamming the door shut and barricading it with the board attached to the wall.

Eve could hear Bendy pounding on the door, but it appeared that he couldn't break through thankfully. She backed away from the door, not taking her eyes off of it until she was in a different room. She sighed in relief as Jack popped back up next to her, looking hale and hearty. He checked her over, burbling in concern. "I'm fine Jack, just a few scrapes is all." Eve reassured him. They both froze when a can of bacon soup rolled into their line of sight.

"Hello? Is someone there? I know you're in here. Come out and show yourself" Eve said, sounding braver than she was feeling. She was terrified that it was Sammy, ready to grab her again. She and Jack heard footsteps as someone walked out of the dark are they were in. Eve gasped in shock, she couldn't' believe her eyes!

"B-Boris?"

I left the beginning thing up because it was funny.