Waking Up

Eve groaned and rubbed her eyes. She felt... fine, which was strange, since the last thing she remembered was... having a giant hole in her stomach! With a gasp, Eve shot out of bed, only to stumble and fall when she stood. "Ooww." she groaned, "What the heck was that?" When she went to stand back up, she noticed an unknown weight on her back. Reaching behind, she grabbed onto whatever it was and froze when she felt smooth, sleek feathers. She pulled the source of the feathers forward and gaped at the wing that she had pulled into view. It was HUGE, and pitch black. Eve noticed a floor-length mirror on the other side of the room and stumbled over to it, grabbing onto things to help her keep her balance. When she got to the mirror, she stared, unable to believe that the girl in the mirror was her.

She wore a white, sleeveless dress that was tight across her chest, (which had gotten bigger, surprisingly) but flared out at the waist to come down to a little over her knees, and black flats. Her wings were huge, but folded behind her neatly, for easier walking. Her hair had gotten curlier and looked softer, but somehow more sensual at the same time. She had grown quite a bit, and her face had gained more aristocratic features. Thankfully, her eyes were the same green as her mother's, but the shape of them had changed a little, they were more cat-shaped now. All in all, she looked older and, dare she say it... sexier. Which was not something she ever thought she could describe herself as, thanks to the Dursley's.

Her inspection of her new look was halted when the door opened, and Boris walked in. "Boris, you're ok!" she exclaimed gratefully, running over to hug him. Boris grinned hugely and hugged her tightly. Jack burbled indignantly and held his arms open, asking for a hug too. Eve grinned and gave her friend what he wanted, hugging him tightly. "What happened? The last thing I remember was the Ink Demon showing up." she asked, confused. "Ya know, calling me the Ink Demon can be considered rude, toots." With a gasp, Eve whirled towards the door, only to stop and stare.

A guy stood at the door. He was about 6', and wore a simple black suit with white gloves and a white bow tie. His hair was black, and horns poked through the untidy mess. He had warm black eyes, that seemed to glitter with mischief, and an easygoing grin. A pointed tail waved behind him. He noticed her staring, and grinned cockily. "I know I look good toots, but you don't have to go quiet on my account." he said. Eve gaped. That was unmistakably the voice of the little devil darlin' himself.

"What? How... huh?!" Eve babbled in disbelief. Her cheeks grew warm when she realized that Bendy had caught her checking him out. Bendy chuckled and said, "Part of my abilities, since I can control the ink. I can't do it for anyone else though, or I'd end up going mad from the concentration required! So, like what you see, sweetheart?" His smirk grew wider as she stumbled for an answer, neither of them noticing that Jack and Boris had left and were watching the drama from the end of the hall outside the door. "W-well, you look sex- I-I MEAN nice, you look nice!" she finally managed to stammer out, cheeks growing hotter at her almost slip. Thankfully, either Bendy didn't notice, or the far more likely explanation, he decided to spare her further embarrassment.

He chuckled again, the sound washing over her and making her shudder. "Well toots, what're you waiting for?" he asked. "Huh?" "I thought you'd be raring to leave the room, with how long you've been in here. You ready to show off your new look?" Eve gulped and steeled herself. Steadying herself on the table, she took a step forward, only to start to fall. Bendy grabbed her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "How about we walk like this, until you get your center of gravity back, hmm?" he asked kindly. Eve gulped again. Was it just her, or did that hall look like it was a million miles long?