The Liability

I woke up shouting " He is Me " . Vasilus's face looked liked mine , but how is this possible ? I was worried and then I looked at the wall clock and it was about to be 4 o'clock in the morning . I was sleepy but I was not ready to sleep because I did not want to see the same dream again . So , I decided not to sleep today . Few hours passed and I was sitting partially tilted on my sofa it was about to be 7 o'clock in the morning . I was so tired that I could hardly stand per still manage to reach the school somehow .
When I entered the school campus , I heard a melodious voice calling my name , "Victor". I turned back and saw it was Callie who was calling me . I can't express what I felt when I so Callie uttering my name , in words .
Callie - " Hello , Victor ."
Victor ( in nervousness ) - " H....Hi , Callie ."
Callie - " Oh , you know my name . I thought that I will have to introduce me . "
Victor - " I have heard your name during attendance . "
       [ Callie and Victor starts to laugh ]
Callie - " I have heard a lot about you Victor ."
Victor ( in nervousness to himself ) - "What's she talking about maybe someone must have mentioned my weired nature in front of her .Oh! God , help . "
Victor - " Wha.....what did you hear ? "
Callie - " All good , everyone was praising you and talked good about you . "
Victor ( to himself ) - " Thank you God for saving me or rather I should thank my mates to made a good portrait of mine in front of her . "
Callie - " I wanted a favor from you . "
Victor - " Yes , anything for you . I... I mean anything for a friend . What you want ? "
Callie -   " You "
Victor ( to himself ) - " What she wants me ? I was worried as I thought I will have to start a conversation with her , but she is doing the work that I should be doing . No problem , she just made my work easy . "
Callie - " Hello , are you listening ? "
Victor - " Yes , yes I am listening . "
Callie - " Ok then , meet me at the time of departing from the school . "
Victor - " Okay , I will be waiting near the exit gate . "
Callie - " Okay , I will join you there . "
       [ Callie parted and accompanied her         friends to the class ]
  This talk with Callie made me forget about my dreams and I was feeling perfectly fine . Callie's words were like painkillers to me which gave me relief from the harshness of my own dreams . But the painkiller vanished when Silas came running to me and shouted at me .
Silas - " You shattered my peace . "
Victor - " What ? Why are you blaming me ? "
Silas - " Don't act like you don't know anything because of you I am seeing the same weird dream from past few days ."
Victor - " Because of me "
Silas - " Yes , I repeatedly see that horrifying scene in my dream and this time I saw a ..."
Victor - " Go ahead , complete your sentence. "
Silas - " Leave it , this thing has nothing to do with you . I am going ? "
Victor - " Silas , wait I had to tell you something . "
Silas - " No , stay away from me . I don't want to listen anything from you . "
Victor - " But Silas , listen it's important . "
  [ But silas live without reacting to my plea ]
Victor ( to himself ) - " Now , what had happened to Silas ? He never behaved in such a manner with me . "
Today I have experienced two things which I never expected , firstly Callie talk to me and secondly , my dearest friend whom I trusted the most Silas didn't talk to me rather he was not ready to listen to me .
I enter the classroom and went to my seat where I used to sit with Silas , but Silas was sitting at the back with Jacob and Leo came to you sit with me and asked —
Leo - " I can't believe my eyes. Silas is not sitting with you. Is he the same Silas who used to fight with me and Jacob to sit with you . What had happened to him ? "
Victor - " I also don't know anything about what had happened to him ? "
Leo - " You must have said something to him . Don't lie . "
Victor - " Believe me Leo , why will I lie ? I have done nothing . It's all in Silas's brain . I am innocent . "
Leo - " Do you think that I am a fool ? Don't lie I want to hear the truth . "
Victor - " For God sake , believe me Leo . I didn't did anything . "
Leo - " Didn't you tried to ask him the reason for his behaviour ? "
Victor - " What do you think I didn't try to ask him ? I have asked him several times ,but he refused to answer . "
Leo - " He must have said something . "
Victor - " Yes , he said only one thing . "
Leo - " What he said ? "
Victor - " He just blamed me . "
Leo - " I was knowing this from the very beginning , you are the reason for Silas's behaviour and you lied to me saying that you are innocent . "
Victor - " Do you want to listen the reason for which he blamed me . "
Leo - " Yes , but it should be true . "
Victor - " Of course , he blamed me for his very own dreams which he saw and got frightened . Now Leo you tell me , how can I affect his dreams ? "
Leo ( in a confuse state of mind ) - " What the ..... "
Before Leo could complete his sentence our class teacher entered the classroom .
Leo - " Tell me about his dreams in detail . "
Victor - " I will not tell . Go and ask Silas about it . "
Leo ( in anger and frustration ) - " I'm gonna punch your face . Tell me about his dream fast . "
Victor - " Come and punch me I am not scared of you , but I will not tell you anything . "
Leo - " Don't force me to break your bones . "
Victor - " I don't care , do whatever you can and feel like . "
Our argument got noticed my our class teacher and he started to shout at us .
Class Teacher - " Leo and Victor , both of you leave this class immediately . "
Victor - " But Sir , I ....."
Class Teacher - " Not a word I want to listen . I will not entertain any kind of mischief in my class . Both of you leave the class immediately . "
Victor ( to himself ) - " This can't be happening , because of this Leo I am now going to get punished for the first time in my life . What would be Callie thinking about me ? I won't forgive Leo for this . "
Class Teacher - " Don't just stand here , move outside the classroom and give company to your friend , Leo.
  And I had to move outside the classroom unwillingly and my mind got filled with all types of thoughts . While moving outside the classroom I noticed some strange kind of expression on Silas's face which caught my attention .