Expulsion

"Everyone, velcome to ze second vorld confrence. Sit down and shut up." Said Germany, obviously anxious.

"Yes, let's get on with planning." England stated.

"Vell..." Germany uncharacteristically stammered.

"Yes?" Asked Russia.

"Ivan please be quiet. You're not making this any easier. Vy don't you do it? It vas your idea." Germany pleaded.

"Ok. Hey Britain, you've been kicked out! Nice and easy!" Russia smiled cheerfully.

"WHAT? Why? You... you..." Britain stuttered.

"Russia, zat vasn't the kindest vay of saying it. Britain, Russia nominated you for expulsion as a country. Many countries voted for it. You haf many enemies. I am sorry. I- I cannot go on. Austria or Japan or somebody else who didn't vote for this, please go on." Germany said.

"What? But..." Said Britain.

"You haf been terminated as a country. You will have all memories and powers of being a country stripped from your memory. You will be made a regular human. And you will return to the age of 14. Also you may not stay in your own country." Austria said.

"WHAT THE HELL? WHY DO I HAVE TO BE 14? AND WHY DO ALL MY MEMORIES HAVE TO BE ERASED? AND WHY DO I HAVE TO GET TERMINATED IN THE FIRST PLACE?" Britain cried in a panic.

"You will be 14 because that's what happens to countries that get terminated. They just seem to return to that age." Germany finished. "Meeting Adjourned."