Part 1

title novel: the villainous princess want to live in a cookies shop/악역 황녀님은 과자집에서 살고 싶어

author:프리드리히

"Paper repair is finished!"
A thin, slender body jumped down from the peak. Leftover shirt and bar. It was Asha's mother, Irina, who was sweating while wearing paper.

Asha handed Libin, which she was holding, to Irina. The best of the cloth in the house

It was soft. Even that, there was no roughness.

"Oh, did you meet Asha?"

Asha thought whether it could be said that she was sitting on the stairs in front of the door until the repair of her mother's stick was finished. I thought if I could say a welcome, but before I even finished thinking about it, Irina lifted her up.

"Irina, you have a hard time."

When Irina, holding her horse, went inside, Yuri Ye came out of the kitchen with a ladle in her hand.
Today cooking was in charge of Yuri Yev
The bottom of the ladle with glass is almost done, so maybe tomorrow You will only be able to deliver the ingredients.

The table was used for over a dozen years, so it was rather shiny.

With a proud face, Yuri Yee placed three stews and coarse loaves of bread on the table.
With a proud face, Yuri Yee put three loaves of stew and coarse bread on the table
Asha looked down at the clear stew floating potato pieces. There were also some jumbo of meat.

This is the harp player Arten Juvanne invited by my parents yesterday.It was meat brought as a gift to add to the home.

The evening is very rich today.
Yuri Ye sits down and lifts Asha several times and sits on her knees.
This is half the reality of the fact that there are only two chairs in the house that can sit in half, while still cherishing the only child who is ten years old.

"Mr. Arten has produced really good meat! Shall we even try a bite for our princessI thought of it big. The bowl was small, but it contained the most ingredients.

"Am"
"eat well
As Asha emptied the whole bowl of stew, the slices of bread only went into her mouth

Asha tried to yield bread several times But it didn't work for both parents.

Irina fed a handful of dried fruit from her neighbors to Asha for dessert, and looked at Yuri Yeo.

"By the way, Asha will have to do the two of us."Don't worry too much, since you said Maxim brother is helping you."

"Then Asha is with Dmitry...?"

"Oh, no. Dmitry

Yuri Ye talked for a moment, and Irina seemed to notice it alone.
Asha, who had only been listening to her parents' conversation, looked at her head.
Dad? What is Spirit Sik?"

I've heard the name Maksim from Yuri ye mouth several times.

He is a person who often helps this poor housekeeper. Dmitry is probably his son.
I'm so lucky that he's not a fraud.

''Until two years ago, there were several occasions where innocent parents were tricked by a merchant who was screaming out loud.''