Part 3

in the original, Anastasia signed a contract with the Bird Spirit. Even though she was a bird spirit, the reason she was able to remain in the Imperial Palace is that the bird has a brilliantly beautiful entity that makes its mouth open.
I... ... . It's called Anastasia, but isn't that Anastasia? So, the spirit is also another spirit... ... . Wouldn't it be right? Right?'
My collar is getting wet and cold to my bed The teeth were stiff, but Asha held both hands together to hold the soup.
If you do this, the spirit will appear.
I did... ...
"I want to see my mom and dad... ....Even though it's air, it's cold here... ... ... I want to go... ... ... I want to eat... ...
Anything is fine, so I want to finish this quickly and go back. I'm going home with just one bag of sugar, butter, and flour as a souvenir!

Asha closes her eyes tightly and falls inside It was when the muttering of the week was hitting the climax.
"uh.....??"?
As if something was flying, Asha opened her eyes without knowing it. White powder swells in front of my eyes. White powder passed through the open mouth.
"Sugar?
As soon as Asha recognized the sweetness of sugar, the white powder in front of her eyes shattered, and a translucent light gathered in it.
At that moment, I heard something like the sound of flying from a bunch of lights, and a large winged bird with all kinds of beautiful colors, contrary to the pure white sugar, turned.
The bird circulated in the air and sat in front of her.
It was a bird so big that she had to look up, boiling free.
Even though I folded my wings, it seemed to fill the room.
"Wow..."
The colorful bird looked down and looked down at her.
A colorful bird grinning its head Iooked down at her.
This is the Anastasia that made them dream come true.

At the same time, my mind arose.
Spirits with substance stick to their hands.
Nevertheless, the shape of a bird that is large enough to fill this room.
This is showing up.
It appears me too
"Oh, no!"
Asha kicked the floor, got up, and ran to the bird, fluttering.
Among the cousins that preceded it,

No one signed a contract with the spirit.
If she goes out as it is, whatever her will is, she will eventually be forced to remain in the Imperial Palace.
Soon it was clear that Alexey's checks would come to an end and the end of confidence in the sumptuous fall.
But before Asha even said anything,'Pyeong!' Soon after, it turned into a yellow feathered bird the size of a palm.
"Beep!"
"What, what is it?"
Asha, who was running, stopped, and her eyes were full. The bird is embarrassed looking back and forth, Asha and snow.
When I met him, I tried to correct myself.
It's the size of a child's fist though.
However, Asha looked at it and shook her head urgently.
"Chu, cute enough, but smaller! uh... ... ... .uh.... . Yes, this something like a brooch!"
Asha grabbed the cameo on the ribbon on her chest and waved it

into a beautiful little bird shape.

Asha was surprised, and only her eyes closed, but soon decided to accept the transformation of the spirit.
First I had to go outside.
When Asha left the room trembling from the cold that struck her body late, she saw that even the shadow of the spirit could not be seen in her resolve, and everyone laughed, saying it was so.
I was possessed.

"..Ashatacia's maybe Do you know what spirit the contracted spirit is?"

Asha confused her head at the approaching elder's question. I was going to pretend I didn't know.
"Then can you use your strength?"
Asha confused her head at the question.
Baking? Of course it is good. But It wasn't in the Imperial Palace, where you don't know what will happen if you take one wrong step.
By the way..

Then, let's consult the Marquis of Serenetef.
Asha's eyes widened.
Words were communicated quickly before she even knew the situation, and not long ago from far away, someone approached with arms swung.
People have heard the voice of the naval forces in the name of'Maxim Prince.The territory that Prince Maxim received from his departure the title seemed to be the Marquis of Serenetef.
Uh, the person your dad called Maxim brother??
Come to think of it
Come to think of it.
Yuri Yega, his father, is a prince, so he Maxim, whom he was called his brother, is also his work.Maxim, who was called his brother, was also the prince workplace.
"Ah, father.."
In the middle of the Statten Palace, when he arrived at the place where the children were gathered, Maxim looked down at his son who was frozen in the middle and wore clothes.
"Dmitry, signed a contract with the rainwater spirit.? Less worrying about our empire
Was it?"
The man said that and was dressed alone and coughed when he noticed the elders and servants around him.

"So what, hit the spirit of this little nephew?"
"...... Sir Serenetef"
Yuriye's older brother and her uncle, Maksim, was the only member of the royal family to be allowed to attend, thanks to the spirit of discernment that he signed on when he was young.
What kind of spirit is it, the elder of the Imperial Palace
It was for the moment they could not confirm.
This... what?
I'd rather say it's a little bird from the beginning!
When Asha couldn't take a break in embarrassment, he stopped laughing and put his hand on her head and closed his eyes.
At the moment when the people around him began to groan and Asha's face became pale, Maksim took his hand and dressed it as if he could see a cute thing.
uh?'
Maksim frowned as if he was laughing at Asha when the attendant, standing at the conclusion, made a foolish voice.
"Were Asha, the impoverished son, did not have a contract with the little bird spirit?
"Ah, yes

Anastasia has been blessed by the bird spirit!" has been blessed by the bird spirit
The sound of applause to congratulate the spirit of her last turn was the lowest ever.
Asha looked up at Maxim, struggling with her feelings that her legs would loosen and collapse.
What happened to this?'
The little bird spirit? Is it impossible to know the reality of the spirit even with the power of discernment signed by Maxim?
'Otherwise...
But anyway, people's eyes It was a successful thumb to avoid.
Asha sighed in relief.
Suddenly, the emperor, who was looking down from above, came down to the ground and started talking to each of the children.
What else is this about, what the hell?!'
The conversation with the emperor was simple. What did your father mother say, what will you do in the future?Is it an angle? At first glance, they were private stories.
Asha went over the dry spit. I wondered if this happened, but I have no idea.

Because she didn't describe in detail the past branch of the villain she saw--that she said she saw exactly--and she couldn't remember if there was.
If it were all written on it, it would be a history book, not a novel!
As the children stuttered and answered the emperor's question, the emperor finally came to Asha's side.
Asha gripped her clothes in tension.
The emperor looked at her for a while without a word, then i just looked and frowned.
... ... ...。 How old did you say this is?
"It's ten years old"
Even before Asha opened his mouth, the Emperor's resolution New Eun replied.
"10 years old? But how was it so small and dry? Even if you're six, you'll believe it.
Yuri Ye told my daughter not interested It wouldn't have been because of his personality."

"Pe, Your Majesty, that's not it...
The high attendant was surprised and rolled his back whispered to the emperor.

Asha could guess what he was saying
What happened to the prince who ran away from home It must have been about how to start a family.
The emperor tilted his head when he heard the whispering words of the attendant. At first, the expression of the granddaughter was completely unappreciated
"Home, yes. What did your father's mother say when she sent you?"
"....Oh, be told me comeback don't do it, take care of yourself
"Come back? Hmm.
I felt the gaze of my cousins standing in the grain.
Asha wipes her tense palm on her collar
In the meantime, the emperor made an interesting expression.
"So, do you want to go back too?"
"Yes!"
Asha answered the question without hesitation.
I'm not interested in anything like the emperor! Actually, I would like to have some flour, sugar and some butter!
Asa pops out of her mouth like that
Congratulation
The emperor curls the wrinkles around his eyes

"Yes, I am not saying"
Then, the emperor turned around without saying anything else.

Asha finished her own words and turned around, she wondered if her father had cursed the whale whale.
So the spirit ceremony was completely over. The children began to go out of the palace without anybody showing up.
However, despite the end of the spirit ceremony, no one in the Imperial Palace told us about Asha's move.
Asha boiled in anxiety.
The intention of wanting to return was clearly expressed, and even the contracted spirits confirmed that even the contracted spirits were insignificant.
"Reese,I've also done the spirit ceremony now
When can I go home?"
In response to Asha's question, her maid in charge, looked at the bed with a confused expression.
Reese has been the one she has been taking care of since she first came to the imperial palace.
At first, Asha was stupid and tried to be respectful to all the adults around her.I was talking comfortably after knowing that I was going to be bullied rather than being considerate.

But, hey, if you're here, you can eat delicious snacks to your heart's content and wear pretty clothes."

please do not repost my translation thanks you keep enjoy