Part 2

the villainous princess want to live in a cookies shop

It was a while ago that I knew I had relatives other than parents. In the hut
When I was half kidnapped and got on the carriage to the Imperial Palace.
Among those relatives, the one who becomes her grandfather is the imperial emperor, I knew before Nahol that he was the emperor who swears as his father had.
The emperor said that all of his sons were planted in the imperial palace, and that he was the first only son, and herebuked Alexey, his eldest grandson, with his grandson.

That Alexey was about ten years ago, at the age of five, the same spirit as it is now I knew this before that I signed a contract with Papnir, the fire spirit king, and became the son of a royal family.
And all of her cousins were struggling for ten years or so to sign a contract with the spirit that would be drawn in this spirit wasn't until this morning that I knew it had been kneaded.
Just this morning with the spirits!
These are all lies!
And Asha at that moment thought that all these decades ago, it was similar to some work she had seen sometime in her previous life.
Now I can't remember the name, a movie ,It is not clear whether it is a novel or a cartoon.However, it could only be explained that I was in possession of some kind of original work that came to mind in this detail.
Asha is also in such a novel Because I remember seeing the flag several times.

Watching it, I even think that I'll be the main character in such a novel I couldn't.
'I can't think of whether this is a movie or a novel, or what the title was, but it's good for me to remember the content!
Asha pushed back and held back the bursting cry.
I said Asha, I was called Asha. I was called Asha all my life for 10 years, but I didn't say my real name was Anastasia yuriyevna.
Until she was ten years old, lived like a poor commoner, only once saw the sweetness of her life, and immediately afterwards of frustration and downfall.
You didn't tell me that Anastasia who was running through, was me!

'What should I do? What do we do?
What should I do with this?
All she wanted was to bake cookies, both in the last life and in this life.

In the past life, there was no time to burn.

All the money she earned went to the living expenses of his brother and family. Finally
The money that was collected to set up a store was used as a game fund for spoiled brother.

I fell asleep at the end of the days I spent all night trying to fill it up again and then I opened my eyes hard and remained on the crib.
His hands were immature, like a small beast, and his eyes had nothing to see.
For a week, I thought this hazy landscape was a dream, and it wasn't until a week later that I could admit the reality.

I'm alive!
I accepted while in the crib that I was really dead and that I had to start a new.

The important thing is that one's wish is not wiped out and remains intact even during reincarnation due to death. While adjusting to the crib, Asha recalled her dream
I don't know where it is here, but In this new world, Asha was excited to say that she can finally do what she wants to do.
However, her wish has not been fulfilled until now at the age of 10. Meanwhile, I haven't seen butter or sugar.

Because the house was torn and poor!

But until then, I thought it was just that.
So, as if she was kidnapped by an imperial attendant, she was just reincarnated into a wet and poor family with such a strange story until was chosen for this spirit ceremony!
I also knew why I was poor. If I'm that Anastasia Yuriyevna, my dad is Yuriye
However, even for nobles, it became difficult to achieve great success if a useless spirit was applied to anyone,
but in the case of the imperial family, the extremes were firm.
If you sign a contract with the best spirit, you will become the next emperor, otherwise you will be defeated at the imperial palace.
So, those who remain in the imperial palace now are with the current emperor who signed a contract with the spirit king of the wind.