part 5

"What about Jeoul?"

"Peiy.......,?"

"Get weight on what you're going to put in

"Peiy......!"

You can't do this with a hunch, silly bird."

Peiy......

Asha had been searching for the scales without pretending to hear the bird's puff.

"What are you doing, you little boy?"

The voice of a man who suddenly hung from behind came.

Asha turned away in surprise.in wearing white apron,A middle-aged man with a fierce impression was gathering his eyes at her.

"Which palace do you belong to? What were you doing here?There was no child like this at the Palace of Taimir.

"When I saw the man's beaky eyes, my saliva fell over me.

He wore a white apron and wielded it as if it were his own front yard.The man seemed to be the chef here.Asha hurriedly opened her mouth, holding back her hiccups that almost came up in surprise.

But.."I am Asha, no, Anastasia Yuri Yevna.

"No matter what Anastasago Yuriyego, no great aristocrat dares enter my kitchen without permission and play tricks on me!

"The man's roar roared through the kitchen.

Asha swallowed her saliva.Then suddenly her yellow bird fiddled among the rams.

The man waved his arm at the flapping wings.

"What, you little chick, Ugh,What! Did you bring this too?!""Oh, no,brought me here. And the word chick means a little chicken."Ugh, what are you doing when you bring a beast into the kitchen?The only birds that can get into the kitchen are dead birds and fibres! No, you fucking bird!

"At the same time, the bird's patter has been added It got worse.The little thing is so energetic,That sturdy middle-aged chef was helpless, too.Asha took a step away and looked at the chef with a sad face.

After a game of the night, the chef was breathing hard with a face that seemed to be running out of oxygen.The bird turned gracefully around and sat on her head as if she had no idea of such a disturbance.
At the sight of the chef, who seemed to catch a bird and grill it, Asha hurriedly waved her hand."I didn't really bring it in.

"At Asha's words, the chef glared at him.

"What's in your head is not a bird, is it a spirit?Get the hell out of here before you eat it with a steamer!"The chef got the answer right in the face, but he didn't notice it, and the moment Asha didn't say he was hit, the bird went back to the chef.

Asha looked away from the second game between the chef and the bird.The chef, who was struggling again with his fists in the air, was just before he was confused.

Somehow a triumphant-faced bird leans against and looks at the chef, who is breathing hard,I turned around on her head like before.Asha rolled her soft eyes.

Please "Just let me bake a cookie,I'll be back.""I can't even say snacks in my kitchen.

The chef, who was trying to shout no, said quickly that the bird was probably back on the puff,I think it's because he cried.

"Just this time. The bird is well kept and the kitchen needs to be cleaned up and returned!"

"I'm not coming here twice either."She raised her hand to the chef and covered the shelf on the counter.