Chapter Six

Tom's POV

Tom got up the following morning with a big yawn, stumbling to his feet where he pulled on a black v neck shirt, light blue jeans, and his black high tops, combing his hair so it wasn't a complete mess. Sighing, he opened his door and padded down to his kitchen where Sam was making omelets.

"Hey, Sam," he said, sitting himself on the counter that was bordering the kitchen.

"Good morning, Tom," he said, flipping an omelet onto a plate and pushing it to Tom, who grabbed a fork and ate it, savoring the flavor. He was so glad he hired Sam to be his cook and Haz to be his assistant, he got to hang out with one of his brothers and one of his best friends. Soon Haz came down, still half asleep as he sat down next to Tom, his head tilting into Tom, who gave him a light smack on the side of his face. Harrison blinked and sat straight up, looking confused at Tom.

"What was that for, mate?"

"You were falling asleep, Haz. Come on, we have breakfast." Harrison smiled at his friend and started eating the omelet that Sam had pushed towards him. Sam finished up with the last omelet and sat next to them, eating his too. 

"So," Tom says, his mouth still full of food, "Emma agreed to go out with me, and I have a plan. First, she has four classes today and gets out at two, when I'll go pick her up. Then we'll go on our date and third, she has no school tomorrow so we can stay out as late as we want."

"Wow, sounds nice," Sam says with a smile. Tom smiles back and looks down at his watch, which reads 10:13. He gets up and paces around for a little before heading back up to his room and sitting down on his bed and turned on the tv to his favorite movie, Primal Fear, and watched it, leaning up against his headboard with his hands behind his head. When it finishes he stretches out and turns off the tv, standing up and checking his watch, 12:30, still one and a half hours left. He headed downstairs and grabbed some Jaffa Cakes and sits down on the couch, eating them. He leans his head against the back of the couch and closes his eyes, resting for a little. When he opens them again, he checks his watch one more time and it's 1:56. Blimey! I'm late! He rushes out of his flat, grabbing his things and hopping into his car, driving off to Emma's school. He finally arrives and he hops out of his car and locks it behind him with a beep. He races towards where Emma's last class was, but nobody was there. Taking a deep breath he races off to her dorm, on his way there he sees really pretty, yellow flowers that are growing out of the snow, and he crouches down and picks them, carrying them the rest of the way to her dorm. When he got there he knocked and tucked his hands behind his back to hide them. Soon, Emma walks up to the door, still wearing his jacket. He smiles at the sight and gives her the flowers.

"Aww! These are so pretty! Thank you, Tom!"

"Of course, anything for my girl," he says.

Wow, that sounded smooth. I guess I'm better than I thought he thinks to himself, smiling even wider as her cheeks turn red. 

"Anyway, grab your stuff, let's go."

"Go where?"

"I'll show you, just dress warm." She rushes back into her room and comes back out with a scarf around her neck and gloves on her hands, the leather jacket still on. "Come on," he says, grabbing her hand and pulling her along to the car and hopping into the right side. Realizing his mistake once again, his face turns red as he hops around and goes into the drivers seat. He hears Emma's light, tinkling laugh as she ducks into the passenger seat.