Ho boy.

To Luz Noceda, Potions class was usually the most tedious and mind numbing of her day. Not only was it the last class on her schedule, but the grades in it were based solely on following specific instructions to a tee. It was no wonder that she struggled with the mundane subject. She found herself constantly bored, as the pupil really only signed up for it hoping that they would be -

"Brewing love potions!"

Luz toppled out of her chair.

-----

Amity asked with amusement, "you made what now?"

"Love potion! In honer of Valentine's day! I'm honestly surprised you guys have that here," the human said, flipping through the latest The Good Witch Azura as she talked enthusiastically. She was so pleased to gush about her school day during their book club sessions, and Amity was equally pleased to listen.

"Romance is universal, human. I'm not surprised that both of our world's celebrate it." She unwrapped the piece of gum Luz had left by her, then casually popped it into her mouth with a nonchalant smirk.

"Although, I am surprised that you haven't tried it on anyone yet."

"Well, I mean, I wouldn't want to take advantage of anyone, you know?" She shot a smile at her chewing friend. "And I injected it into some gum I'm keeping with me-" she patted her back pocket- "So that ... no one would try to use it." It was missing. She looked back to her friend blankly.

We're her eyes that dilated a second ago?

"Wow, Luz. You're so cute when you're all considerate."

Ho boy