Chapter 13

After Merle and I had helped Mama with the groceries and cleaned up the kitchen, we went back to her room to get the things he needed so we could shower together. We went in my room after he had gathered what he wanted, and I shut and locked the door behind us. He laid his clothes out on the bed for after our shower, then followed me into the bathroom with his toothbrush and deodorant.

Just thinking about Merle standing under the shower head was turning me on. I liked how he looked when he was naturally sweaty, so I knew he was going to be sexy as hell when he was all wet and soapy and rubbing his hands over his body. I pictured him in my mind while we brushed our teeth, turning myself on even more than I already was. I made myself wet thinking about him like that.

"Yer quiet," Merle pointed out after we had rinsed our mouths. "Ya alright?"

"Fine." I smiled at him, bending over the tub to turn on the water. "Just thinkin'."

"'Bout what?" he wanted to know, removing the bandage on his hand and tossing it in the trash.

"You naked in the shower. I'm makin' myself wet." I giggled when his hand smacked my ass, stumbling.

Laughing at my clumsiness, he caught me by my hips before I could fall over. His hands steadied me, making sure I wasn't going to tumble over into the open tub. I got another light smack before he backed off.

"Oh, yeah. Me, too. We're definitely gonna fuck in there." Merle snickered, watching me adjust the temperature.

I wiggled my eyebrows at him suggestively. The idea of fucking him in there excited me, even though I already knew it was gonna happen. I had known that when I suggested he shower with me in the kitchen.

I liked my showers hot, but not to the point where it was burning my skin. I knew Merle liked them the same way. I had been around him enough to know how he liked his showers. He was well aware of that, so he didn't say a word. He trusted me not to burn him. He shed himself of his pants and drawers while I was fine-tuning the temperature to the way I wanted it, then reached in front of me and pulled the tie open on my robe.

"Figured I'd help ya out." Merle flashed me a devilish smile.

"Thank you. Dunno if I could'a handled that all by myself." I turned on the shower and straightened up, letting my robe fall off carelessly.

"Figured ya could use some help." Merle's eyes raked over me. "Fuck me, yer hot."

I grinned, looking down at his cock. It was hardening rapidly. "I planned on it. Looks like ya could use a lil help yerself." I took his hand in mine, then we stepped into the shower together.

"Ooh, that's good," he said, approving of the water temperature. He shut the curtain while I dunked my head under the water, then closed his arms around my waist. I let my head roll back so I could get my hair wet, closing my eyes and pushing my hands through it. I smiled when I felt his mouth touch the crook of my neck. He licked some water from my skin, sucking it into his mouth.

"Did ya wanna wash my hair, too?" I asked with a groan.

"Uhh, huh..." Merle muttered against my flesh, giving me a gentle bite. "Ya gonna wash mine?"

"Be happy to," I said, bringing my head out of the water.

He was already squeezing shampoo into the palm of his hand. He sniffed the bottle, smiling before he put it back on the edge of the tub. I grinned back at him.

"Smell good?"

"Fuck yeah!" he said enthusiastically. "Brings back fond memories, actually."

"I'll buy some stuff ta keep at yer place." I laughed, closing my eyes when his hands began to work the shampoo through my hair. The tips of his fingers kneaded my scalp gently, distributing the shampoo evenly. "That feels good."