Delayed

Chapter 11

*Adam's POV*

Tommy doesn't know that I'm surprising him today, I had a meeting on Day 1, but I performed on the Day 2. I'm on the plane right now about to land in a couple of minutes.

"Lady & gentlemen, we'll be landing shortly. All passengers, please buckle up & stay seated until the plane comes to a complete stop. Thank you flying with us & hope you have a great rest of the day," I buckled up & waited for the plane to land. The plane landed & I unbuckled my seatbelt as everyone else.

"Everyone stay seated!" I heard someone yell. I sit back down as I see 4 men in all black go on the plane with guns! "Everyone stay in their seats & no one will get hurt."

Oh God!

*Tommy's POV*

I sit on the couch waiting for the day to go by & turn into tomorrow, my Babyboy is coming home tomorrow, I'm at Kim's house right now, I thought I would be better off with family then all alone by myself after what I tried to do... "Tommy are you hungry?" Kim ask.

"No, Kim I'm fine," I replided. Kim has been so nice, taking care of me she knows I miss Adam, which I do.

"How's my big bro doing?" she asks with her smiling & sitting down on the couch.

"I'm okay, still holding on, baby sis," I ruffle her hair.

"Cut it out!" she giggled. I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," I got up from the couch to answer the door. I open the door to see Ashley standing there panting, "Ash, what are you doing here?"

"It's Adam. He's. In. Trouble." she breathed out.

"What do you mean in trouble?" I ask.

"Tommy! Come inside," I hear Kim yell. I run to where Kim was, in front of the TV. Why at the TV? I see a woman at the airport.

"We've been informed that a group of terrorist has aboarded a plane & plan on blowing up the plane," Oh my God! "We've have a few names from who is on the plane, Mark Yellor, Fionna Valera, Paul Hector, Victor Valen & Adam Lambert," Oh no, my baby is in trouble!

"How did you know Adam's on that plane?" I asked.

"He texted me & told me about him being hostage," she explained.

"We need to save him," I said. I ran out the the room, out the house & onto the open road.

"Tommy! What for us!" I hear Kim & Ashley running right behind me. We ran & ran until we arrived at the airport. I break through law enforcement & ran into the airport. I see Adam's plane in my view.

BOOM!

I cover my eyes from the bright light that blinded me, I see the plane in flames, I'm too late. "NO!" I fell to my knees, my husband is gone.

My Adam...

My world...

My everything...

Gone...

I felt the tears of pain & lost running down my cheeks, but I didn't care. Why would I care anymore, my husband is gone... Forever...

"Tommy?" I hear a voice, but I didn't care, I didn't want to care anymore, I lost him, "Glitterbaby?" I look behind me, not beileving what I am seeing, Adam is standing right infront of me.

"Adam?" I whispered, he nodded. I get up from the ground & ran to him, "I thought I lost you!" I cried in his shoulder.

"I promised I wouldn't leave you, I attend to keep that promise," I pull back, looking at his appearence.

"How did you survive?" I ask.

"I distracted the leader & took him out & the other people, I got eveyone off the plane & got them to a safe place," he explained.

"Babe, you risked your life for other people, you're a hero," I smiled.

He looked down, "I guess I am?" he smiled shyly.

"That's something you should be proud of," I placed my hand on his cheek, feeling his soft warm skin in my cold skin of my palm.

"Thank you," he leaned in capturing my lips, God I missed his kiss.

***

"I've missed you so much," I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist. We got home & I'm happy that he's back with me, leaving me alone probably wasn't a good idea.

"I've missed you, too," he whispered in my ear, "I kept thinking about you & I missed everything about you," he hugged me harder, "Your smile, your laugh, your eyes, everything about you makes me happy to know that your my husband."

"Don't leave me again," I whispered.

"I promise, I will never let you go. I can't let you go. Not ever, will never." I love hearing that. That he loves me for me, not just what I am. He never judged me or hated my flaws, he was just so understanding. I let go of him as he led me to our bedroom. He layed me down on the bed as he climbed in with me. I'm so tired, I couldn't sleep last night & ever time I try, I have nightmares. "Sleep, I'll be right here when you need me," he kissed my forehead & I drifted to sleep, finally. "I'll never let you go, ever."

A/N: This is more of a filler chapter, but I am making more chapter. There's 6 more chapters 'til this comes to end. Thank you, guys so much for reading this fanfic & all those wonderful comments on this book. Thank you & stay beautiful.