Chapter 01 - Project P.O.W.E.R.

Location: Unknown
Time: Unknown
POV: First Person

As I heard a thud coming through my ear, my body finally reached the ground of concrete. I couldn't move an inch and really tried my bwst to stand up. But it's no use.

If only that stupid sound that I've heard came after I was back at my dorm, then it would be a great time to rest in peace. But the universe hates me too, eh?

I really had no idea on how I came with this stupid power to hear the sound from far away to near my ear like my eardrums starts bleedings to hearing the sound of today in the evening that made my bones melt.

But...

Am I dead now?

Where am I right now? Hell or maybe heaven?

Do I think Touma's going to forget me some time in this universe? I wish I would be forgotten so everybody wouldn't give me those ugly stares again.

My lives sucks...

...

Do...

Do I hear someone...?

I'm still alive...?

That's weird... oddly weird...

Isn't it already nighttime and everyone got to their homes? Or maybe the Judgement are patrolling in the evening.

Wait...

JUDGMENT!

----

Location: Academy City - District 7
Time: Unknown
POV: Second Person

As you were put down into something soft, you felt something touching your skin. It was a needle with a liquid in it that was spread through your whole body in any second. As you can finally feel something you slowly opened your eyes, meeting the liht above you to get blinded. You finally were able to see now.

"Wh-what happened?" You asked murmurring between your breath.

"Ah, I see the liquid did its good work yet again." You heard a familiar voice next to you.

"Mr. Heaven Canceller?" You averted your face to the side of, what you were laying on, the hospital bed to see Heaven Canceller.

"How did I get here?" You asked him.

"Someone from Judgment was patrolling the district and saw you laying on the ground fainted. She immediately sent you to the hospital for me to look after you." Heaven Canceller explained.

"She? So a girl in Judgement saw me fainted on the ground, huh?" You thought in mind averting your head back up to the ceiling, the light still blinds you.

"I should thank that one girl in Judgement for bringing me here safely." You nodded, talking to yourself in mind.

"By examining your body first before putting in the liquid in, I was surprised of the result of what your body has been turned into." He said.

"Eh!?" You exclaimed as you sat up on the hospital bed with a surprised face.

"Although your bones were fine, the result said that inside of your bone was melted until the body can't strengthed it up anymore. This is why you fell in an instant without noticing." He explained.