Chapter 02 - The Strange Feeling of P.O.W.E.R.

Location: Academy City - District 7?
Time: 10.23 PM
POV: Second Person

After thinking about for a moment whether you'll go there or not, you've decided to go to that lab where scientists are working on Project P.O.W.E.R. for the need of any experimental rats in need.

Arriving at the lab, you looked around to see no Judgment in duty of investigating the place. The lab still had its lights on, which meant there should still be scientists working there overnight. Stepping forward a bit you obverse the building in front of you that you'll be knocking on. The lab they're using is fancy and really big, maybe the use for lots of experiments if they ever get rat in hand. And they will.

Approaching the door you recalled the place where the lab was and if this was the correct place. You nodded to yourself, saying that it was the place where the project is still running. You knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to open the door from the behind. Eventually, someone actually did.

"Can I help you? We're in the middle of something important." A scientist who opened the door asked.

"Oh. Well, I've saw your flyer about some project called... what was it... Project P.O.W.E.R.?" You said, lying to be unsure of the name.

"So you've heard of us from that flyer, huh?" The scientist asked. You nodded in reply.

"But how..." The scientist scratched his head firmly.

You then start explaining the scientist you were talking too on how a flyer flew on your face and then after reading the whole flyer was snatched off by one of Judgement.

"I see... So that's how it is." The scientist lay its index finger on its chin. You nodded in reply.

"So are you scientists in need of someone to experiment Project P.O.W.E.R.?" You asked the scientist, in hopes to be accepted.

"Well, we were about to clean up this whole project since no one visit our lab for the experiment because of Judgement." The scientist said, looking behind his shoulder

"But since you're here, we might as well continue the project to be a success." The scientist continued.

"Come on in." The scientist entered the lab. You nodded in reply and followed the scientist's behind.

----

You looked around the inside of the lab where Project P.O.W.E.R. was now currently in progress. The scientist guide you ever inch of the building the two of you were currently in.

"That's all there is in this lab." The scientist said. "Any questions?"

"What will you do with me first?" You asked the scientist.

"Good question. Since we'll be starting experimenting on you, we first got to check your ability level in this room." The scientist pressed some sott of button as the door next to it began opening to the next room.

"You'll need to lay down at that machine." The scientist said pointing at what suppose to be look like a MRI machine. You nodded and entered inside, approaching the MRI machine. You lied down as the scientist was behind a desk.

As the scientist pressed on the button on the desk the machine starts examining you. Once it was done, the scientist was shocked by the results it was given to the scientist.

"Is there something wrong?" You asked the scientist as you saw its shocked face.

"This will be tough to experiment P.O.W.E.R. on him..." You heard him mumble. "Even with no ability that he consumes, there's a tiny chance he'll succeed the experiment."