Your Reward (smut)

It was a hard hunt. Vampires always were, especially when they had a huge nest and lots of hostages. You collapse on your bed, grateful to be back in the bunker. You can hear Sam and Dean shuffling down the hall into their rooms, hear Dean groan as he falls into bed. You close your eyes and start to drift off, grateful you all made it out alive. You sleep peacefully for the next few hours.

A light hits your eyes and you squint, realizing your bedroom door is open. "Sam, I don't care if you're out of conditioner again, stop swiping mine." You mumble. You feel the bed sink down lower, and realize he's climbed in with you. "Sammy, what the hell?" you groan, rolling over to face him. The green eyes staring back at you aren't Sam's, and you jerk completely awake, shocked that Dean is lying in the bed beside you. 

"Hoping for someone else?" he smirks at you.

"What do you want Dean-o? I'm exhausted."

"I wanted to say you did well today. Good fighting, good instincts."

"Well, unless you're here to reward me, I'm going back to bed." You reply. You roll away from him, expecting him to leave. After a few seconds, you feel his hand on your back, rubbing your sore achy muscles.

"Mmm, Dean that feels amazing."

"Roll over." He tells you, and you oblige, once again staring into those beautiful eyes. 

"Dean, is everything okay?"

"Just helping you relax, sweetheart." He whispers.

"Dean?" you ask again. "Are you wanting something?"

"What makes you think that?" he asks with a wide grin.

"Hm, well you've crawled in my bed, woken me up, and now you're staring at me like I'm a double cheeseburger."

"Are you saying you want me to eat you?" he asks.

"Please?" you whisper. He blinks and his mouth drops open.

"Shit, Dean, I'm sorry. I'm just tired. I didn't mean it."

"Are you sure? Cause I love double cheeseburgers. Although you look like you'd taste sweeter, maybe like honey." You blush and he takes notice. He leans down and nips your neck, and you feel a shock travel from his mouth straight down to your core. 

"Dean, I'm not sure what you're wanting from me here." You say as his mouth continues nibbling and licking your neck. 

"You said it yourself, I'm here to reward you." He replies.

You lie there for a minute, feeling Dean's mouth and tongue on your neck and ear. I want this. You admit to yourself, and you grasp his forearms, pulling him on top of you. He presses his mouth to yours and you wrap your legs around his waist, thrusting upward. 

"Y/N, in a hurry?" he asks with a teasing smile. "We have all day." 

You respond by pulling off his shirt and running your hands up his muscular back. You trace the scars along the way, before leaning up and biting his shoulder, hard. He lets out a loud moan and bites you on the neck, sucking hard. You know it's going to leave a huge mark, but you couldn't care less. 

"Y/N, are you sure about this?" he asks, pulling back to stare down into your eyes. "If you're tired or sore, we can stop." 

"I'm both." You reply honestly. "Doesn't make me want you any less."

He suddenly stands, and you watch as he pulls off his shirt, then shimmies out of his jeans and boxer briefs. "Your turn." He says. You smile and sit up, pulling your shirt over your head, exposing your breasts to him. You arch backward, pulling off your jeans and underwear in one quick move. You reach for him, and he obliges, wrapping his arms around you. You kiss, and his hands are everywhere: your breasts, your back, your thighs. You moan and thrust against him, feeling his hard length pressing against your core.